Chapter 15: Spring Broken (Part 2)

A/N: I can't believe that we're almost up to 4.0K Views. Also a shoutout to WildWeeb-Ray. They were the first to guess the reference that I made in one of my earlier chapters. I can't thank you all enough for reading this story of mine. Also, I'm going to change (Y/N)'s demon voice (Ripper's) to go from 'ThIs' to T̸̮̻̅h̸̨͚̓͑ĩ̴̝̟͔́̾̕̕s̸̯̹̔. Until the next one.

Angel POV

After (Y/N) asked me to bring the imp named Moxxie into the office, I sat down in the chair that was behind a desk in the room. I also see the hellhound named Loona sitting on the other couch that they have in here. I waited for (Y/N) to get in here, but I felt something off. I didn't know who or where it came from, but I know something bad might have happened. A little time has passed and I hear someone, most likely that male imp "Blitzø" that runs this company, laughing and making their way inside. I look to see Blitzø and (Y/N) coming into the office, and (Y/N) looked pissed. 

Blitzø: HA! That bitch got what she-

Before Blitzø could even finish his sentence, (Y/N) grabbed him, and yelled into his face with their demonic voice.

(Y/N): *Ripper voice* W̵̜͚͇̙͓̉ẖ̴͙̓́͐â̸͎͊͊̈́̈t̷͖͍͖̓̋̿́ ̴̙̳̆t̴̖̦͎͓͒͋h̵̞̍̕e̸͔̖̠̒͝ ̴͑̐͑̽̿ͅf̵̧̣̋̿͑u̴̪̹̹͗͛͆͝c̵̛̦̝̈́̂̇̐k̸̨̡̻͈̫̑̂̆ ̸̛̤͔i̵̡̗͗̓̉s̸̢̮̤͈̊ ̸̧̤̟̤̓͛̀̄w̶̨̡̲̼̞̉́̈́̏r̸̞̳͖̝͎̄̓͐͘o̶̢̢̤̕͝n̶͍̓̄̚g̸̞̒ ̵̛̭̙̮̇̅͠w̴͚̻͎͊̈́̀̚į̸̖̼͇͎͒̈́͠t̴̠̹̪̰̂͗͆̾h̶̘̝̺̙͛͗ ̵̖͕͝y̵͒̉ͅo̸͚̊͗̓͜ų̷̧̦̮̣̈́̏ ̵̗̒̇͆̀B̸̛͍̘̭̋̾͒͝ḻ̴̥͂͠i̵̭͓͛̎t̷̜͈͔͒̈́z̷̨͉̣̜̈́͐̐ø̴̗̟̭͇̜͑̅͛͂͠!

Blitzø: I really wanted my parking spot back, so...

(Y/N): *Ripper voice* T̸̫̼̳̂͐̾h̴͎̣͒͋̄̀͘͜ḁ̵͈͔̪͊̃́̊t̸̲͖̙̠̲͛ ̷̝̽̄͜͜͝d̴͙̬̪͘͝ȏ̶̻̮̔̊̒̄e̷̲͛̓͘ş̸̬̇̂͋͘n̵̬̬̼͕̬͐̀̒̃̌'̸̨͕̰̝̎t̵̨̧̧̺̺̀̐ ̸̧̪̹͛̄͂̕ǧ̸͖̖͊͂̑͠ḭ̵̠̈́̏v̵̝͎̙̣̄ḛ̸̖̈́̆͊͆ ̷̲͔͕͓̀͂̂̂y̶̦̳̻̘̆͌̉ͅo̷̧͙̮̪̐̀͛̽͠u̵̡̻̜̣̚ ̵̗̰̞̂̄ṯ̴̹̈́̋͝ͅh̸̢͕̝̬̎͒́̉e̵̫̫̿͒ ̵̧̣͇̯̖̒͘r̴̛̳̲͈i̷̢̭̜̍̀͆̚g̴̡̗͖̞̩̎̃̉h̶̹̬͔̺̅̏͝͝t̶̛͙͉͊̔͌̽ ̷͍͇̱̂͝t̸̺̖͗̃͒͊̚ó̷̙͎͑̀ ̶͈͆̇̚͠m̵̪̯͖͕͆̊̽a̴̺͋͆̆̌ḵ̵̼̯͕̍é̸̮̩͚̘̄̂ ̸̬̻͆͐̐a̴̝͌̊͘n̷̡̎̒͝ǫ̴͖͖͎͓͋̓̉t̷̠̟͓͛͠ḧ̵̝͓̘͙̻́ẻ̶̞̏̈́͐̍r̴̮̓̌͝͝ ̵̲̪̈́̃̀̕d̶͚͑̎̔̚͝ẻ̵͚̿̇̚a̷̞͖̺̾̾͂͜l̶͍̙̪̈̿͝.

Angel: What happened?

(Y/N): *lets go of Blitzø and voice returns to normal* Blitzø thought it was a good idea to make another deal with Verosika.

Angel: That doesn't sound so-

(Y/N): But instead of him shaking her hand, he make me shake her hand.

Loona: *looks up from her phone* Why are you making a big deal about it?

(Y/N): Because, I have the same powers as (radio voice) Alastor the Radio Demon.

Me and Loona look at (Y/N) and then to Blitzø. He shrugs it off, but I then grab him with all of my hands and pin him into the wall. 

Angel: *Shouting* WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!

Loona: I have to agree with the porn star with this. Why did you think that was a good idea. 

Blitzø: Well...

Angel: There is no "well...". You just made a BIG mistake.  

I let go of Blitzø, Moxxie then wakes up and his wife Millie gets in. They see all of us and look confused.