Introduction

Reyna Hazel Chase is a fourth year pure-blood who has been sorted into Gryfinddor in her first year. She became good friends with The Golden Trio in her third year.

***
How they met:

Ron had a huge crush on Reyna and they decided to pursue the romantic relationship secretly until Harry and Hermione found out about it.

Harry did not mind the two of them being together although Hermione did because she was slightly jealous about it.

She became all snappy about it stating that Reyna was "just like any typical pure blood whom distaste and treat muggle borns such as herself in the nastiest way ever known to the human kind with the words and the isolation". However, when Hermione was assigned by Professor McGonagall to pair up with Reyna for a transfiguration project, that was when Hermione came to find out that Reyna was a very pleasant and humorous girl to be around with and was not at all like any pure blood like Draco Malfoy who treats Muggle Borns with the poorest of respects.

And that was how the two became great friends.

***
Everything seemed like almost every other year, like getting I to trouble and all, but Reyna does not know what is coming up for her in her fourth year at Hogwarts where she will find her one and only true love...

•••
~A/N~
So um, hey guys! That was Reyna for you! I know this chapter is kinda crappy but stick with me and I assure you will love this book! Feel free to comment and hopefully like and recommend this book! Follow me too! And I hope you will continue to read this book to the very end! Add this book to your library! :)
I love you all so much!