Chapter 30

Draco's POV

Actually, now to think of it, I really didn't mind hitting Nicholas at all. It was just the trouble I was going to get into.  I mean my Father always got me out of these situations but not without some scolding. Now what was I going to tell him the reason why I hit that boy although I'm sure he doesn't mind, but it's the True Love thing.

Oh Salazar if you are still around floating somewhere please come to Hogwarts.

"YOU!" I screamed. "HOW DARE YOH STEAL WHAT'S MINE?!"

Wait, I didn't say that! Oh my god.

"What's yours?" Nicholas stared at me in shock. "Excuse yourself Mr Malfoy but believe me, unlike you, I take no pleasure in stealing things. Especially what's yours."

"Oh I'm a Malfoy. People love me and my things,"

I swear someone is controlling my mouth. I stared at myself in shock while the rest just rolled their eyes at my 'self-praise'.

Nicholas seemed to notice this as well because he eyed me wearily and muttered, "doesn't seem to know what he's saying isn't he?"

"Give me back what's mine or you'll regret it and I can promise you that!"

Nicholas just stared at me, expressionless. I mean, when some guy you hate just busts you and say "HEY STOP", not much you can do can you?

"And may I have the Honour of knowing what that is?"

He just called Reyna "that". I felt myself boiling one hundred degree Celsius. I lunged forward, grabbing him by the collar, took one good look at his face, the one everyone loves, and tons of jealously swirled through my heart. And before u knew it, I had repeatedly punched his face. I was determined that all the girls would never love him the same, especially Reyna.

Blood splattered everywhere. Nicholas's nose was so bloody and his eyes were severely bruised. All the Gryffindor guys tried hurling at me but I was too strong for them. And when it's something got to do with the Third Party, True Love made sure I was so strong nothing could stop me taking him out. And that's when Nicholas had fainted from my beatings and I have officially snapped out of this 'love zone' trance.

I took a look at Nicholas's face.

Distorted.

I looked around me.

Silence.

I looked down at my hands.

So much blood.  

Shit. I am in sooooo much trouble.