Chapter 4-The Goblet of Fire

Reyna's P.O.V.

"Hurry up Hermione! We need to be in the Great Hall in 2 mins!" I said to Hermione who was furiously trying to tie up her hair.

"Urgh, okay! But I wonder what they have planned for us...First we had to finish eating faster than usual and now we have got to go down to the Great Hall? Why can't we just have a peaceful first night?" Hermione grumbled.

I just shrugged impatiently, and asked her to abandon combing her hair and ushered her out of our shared dorm. When we reached the Great Hall, we walked in awkwardly, as we were the last ones to reach. We sat down quickly next to Harry and Ron who have kindly saved us a seat.

"Welcome back to Hogwarts! Now you all must have wondered why we have asked you to finish your dinner quickly and then ask you to come back to the Great Hall I presume?" Started Dumbledore. "Well, Hogwarts will be hosting a very special event this year. And that would be The Triwizard Tournament. As such, Hogwarts will be hosts to our guests! Let us first welcome the beautiful ladies of Beauxbatons Academy! Followed by the proud sons from the North-The Durmstrang boys!" Everyone especially the guys burst into applause as the Beauxbatons girls started to make their grand entrance with their attractive sighs, and in return, earning the guys "oohs" and droolings.

Boring. The girls of Hogwarts just rolled their eyes. For some reason, my gaze just averted to Malfoy, wanting to see his reaction. He just rolled his eyes and looked bored at all of this. And to my surprise, I was actually happy about it!

What was going on with me? Why would I even care about Malfoy and his reactions? And I think I was staring at him for far too long because Malfoy turned and faced me, giving me an odd stare at first but it soon turned into a glare. Hermione seemed to notice this because she stuck her tongue out at Malfoy and forced me to look at the Durmstrang boys instead.

Wow, I really stared at Malfoy for that long? Because the Durmstrang boys were already done with their "performance" and their headmaster was having a small talk with Dumbledore.

"Why were you staring at Malfoy?!" Hermione whispered. I pretended I didn't hear her and turned to scan through the Durmstrang boys. And one caught my attention. Viktor Krum. Wait-what? The all-time famous Seeker! Harry's idol! I turned to tell Harry the news but I already saw him staring at Viktor Krum while Ron was gawking. And actually, many girls were staring dreamily at Viktor but he ignored all stares. Viktor isn't really my type so I didn't stare at him but I think I felt him staring at me...

***
(The rules and everything we needed to know about the Triwizard Tournament was over and we were heading straight back to our dorms...)

Harry and Ron were talking about Viktor and the stupid rule of not being able to participate in the tournament if you were under 17, which Hermione and I find it really good much to everyone else's annoyance. To Hermione it was for everyone's protection. To me, well, it was about shoving it into the boys' faces that they were much too young and immature to take part in "dangerous" activities. HA!

"Reyna, I know you might think this is crazy but," Hermione paused and then continued, "I think Viktor was staring at you just now! Oh, isn't he handsome?" She squealed. Okay, now Hermione is fangirling? Not something you see everyday. I just said a simple 'no' and walked off towards the Black Lake, in which I liked to be on every first night back at Hogwarts.

Hermione saw where I was walking to and didn't follow since she knew that I liked to enjoy my time there alone, and I thank her for that. But I stopped in my tracks and turned direction when I saw Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy sucking one another's faces at the Black Lake. Oh god.

"OI! Get a room will ya'?!" I shouted at them but ran away quickly before they found out it was me who spoiled their "moment". But I bumped into someone when I turned around...

***

Draco's P.O.V.

Everyone was in the great hall waiting for who knows what and I was talking to Blaise when Pansy suddenly called my name, a little with too much enthusiasm, as always.

"Urgh, Parkinson invasion!" I said sarcastically. And Blaise chuckled, "Good luck with Parkinson mate." He winked and walked off to seat next to his long-time crush, Daphne Greengrass. 

Here comes nothing.

"Drakey! Why didn't you come and talk to me? I was looking for you! But no matter, because you are here now!" And with that, Pansy planted a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Urgh, Pansy! Yuck! Stop that!" I said while trying so hard to wipe that kiss off and trying not to leave any stains on my face. Like spending time with Chase just now wasn't bad enough.

To be the honest, the first time I saw her, I got this strong urge to want to become her friend. But I suppose after that short encounter in the train, knowing that she was going to become a blood traitor disgusted me. Or most probably disgusted the me that my Father always wanted me to be—a pure blood at heart, despising any blood traitors and naturally, muggle borns. 

And that's when the doors of the Great Hall opened and interrupted my thoughts in which I soon hated myself for thinking about it. Chase and that Mudblood Granger came rushing in awkwardly. Hmph, teach them to be late. Not something you see everyday—Chase and Granger late for something. Well, not really Chase but more of Granger. As soon as they sat down next to Potter and Weasley, Dumbledore started talking about some nonsensical school.

***
"Woah, Malfoy, that girl, is so so hot!" Blaise said and started drooling on my robes. "Hey, what the fuck Blaise! Get off, you are destroying my robes with that saliva! And no, she's a Veela! So snap out of it! All of the Beauxbatons girls are Veelas!" I spat at him.

Blaise gave me a confused look.

"What? Don't look at me like that! It's true!" I rolled my eyes at the Beauxbaton girls, clearly bored at all of this, mainly because I never really liked veelas, when I felt someone staring at me.

I turned around to see Chase checking me out. It sent shivers down my spine when a thought occurred to me, "Does she li-like me?" Oh gosh, no. So I gave her a death glare and got Granger's tongue sticking out at me in return. Ridiculous.

"Drakey! To celebrate our reunion, would you like to take me somewhere?" Pansy suddenly cut in, leaning on my shoulders in what she calls loving and what I call disgusting. Great. This one is even more ridiculous.

I was about to say "Urgh, hell no Pansy!" when she said, "How about the Black Lake Drake? It sounds soooo romantic! I've seen you there many times! Let's go there since it means something to you and I am something important in your life too!" Lame Pansy. Lame. 

But apparently she doesn't know. When Dumbledore was finished talking about the Triwizard Tournament and its new rules, Pansy immediately started giggling and pulled me out of the Great Hall before anyone could stop us. I felt a cold shiver went down my spine a she pushed me down on the soft grass at the Black Lake.

What is she doing? She can't be thinking of seducing me right? How old are we?

And that's when she attacked my lips and let her hands roam everywhere around my body. I was paralysed. 

Yep, she's definitely trying to seduce me. And at all places, the Black Lake.