Chapter 31

Third Person's POV

Nicholas's parents came to Hogwarts today and all hell broke lose. Lucius Malfoy was defending Draco's punching actions while Colin started arguing about how Draco should be severely punished for hitting his Son without any reason. But all was a supposedly just a little heated argument until Isabella Ford, Nicholas's Mother came barging into Dumbledore's office on how unhappy she is. Isabella started screaming at Lucius at how barbaric those actions were. And Isabella, being a muggle born, her actions were absolutely not tolerated by Lucius Malfoy, of course.  Lucius Malfoy started calling Isabella foul names and Colin, in anger, started duelling Lucius Malfoy and Dumbledore had no choice but to hex them both as they were causing an uproar after somehow the duel went to the grounds of the Hogwarts garden. Those from Slytherin started cheering the Malfoys while the other houses did the same to the Fords. The Ministry had to come down and send much manpower to Ensure the peace at Hogwarts. It was a disaster.

Reyna spent the whole day in the infirmary while Draco spent his in his locked up dorm trying to calm down.

Draco didn't know what got into him. He felt like protecting Reyna from harm's way but he felt like a different person. So changed all of a sudden. He didn't know what to do. He knew how this 'true love' thing worked from head to toe so it petrified him. The worse thing was if Reyna knew? Did she know such a thing actually exists? Did she put pieces and pieces together? Is she even thinking about what just happened? Is she mad at me for hitting Nicholas?

So much was going through Draco's mind he felt as if he might just explode soon. He wasn't sure how Reyna would see him. Now that he is aware that Reyna is his true love, he cares about everything she does. Especially when it's towards him.

Reyna's POV

I was going to give this Draco Malfoy a good piece of my mind! How dare he just hit Nicholas like that with no reason? How dare he think he is above everyone else? How dare he live in this world?! URGH! My mind was so flustered! Everything is going wrong. First it's that weird pull again. Then it's that creepy place. Third is Draco's personality change. Fourth is this and Draco.

Wow. Hashtag love life much.

I glanced at Nicholas. The twisted nose made me mad. The wounded face made me cringe. The bright eyes that were not stating back made me...half sad.

Wait. What? Half sad? I did not say that. Yes, half sad.

I jumped back. Who. The. Hell. Was talking in my head?

It's Me. True Love. The one that determines your love life. I am your Guardian for Love, and I will be here to guide you away from the enemy until you find your true love.

What. The. Heck.