Chapter 28

Reyna's POV

My head was throbbing. Urgh, what did I hit? My eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the lights surrounding me. And then when I looked up, I saw hair. Lots of hair.

I screamed.

"Woah hold it you," And Hermione's face came into view. I was relieved it wasn't anything else. And then it hit me, what happened last night? I don't remem... Oh wait. I do. I freaked out. Hermione clasped her hands against my mouth and whispered "ssssh stop it".

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

Should I tell her? I mean I woke up on the bed so it might have been a dream yet everything felt so real.

"What date and time is it?"

"26October and it's 4.35am in the morning,"

I could have sworn I walked to talk to Malfoy at 3.53pm, 25October. And I don't remember just plopping myself into bed. Something was so wrong. I can't tell Hermione anything unless I am proven sanity instead of insanity. I needed to find the most extraordinary person. The person with the answers to my ridiculous experiences that leads to a thousand and one questions from me. And I knew in my mind that person was ready for me.

I sprang up from my bed, bolted out of the common room and towards the place I knew I could find him and finally have an answer to my peculiar questions and experiences.