Chapter 2-A Date?

Reyna's P.O.V.

It has been around three hours since the apparation to Hogsmeade and about half an hour since our parents left us. It is officially one of the worst times of my life. Stupid Malfoy...

***
"Bye Reyna. Now you make sure that you take care of yourself and stick with Draco," My mother said.

Stick with Draco Malfoy? Well, that is definitely not how I want my term to start. It is ridiculous! But my parents took no notice of my resentment and just walked off with Narcissa and Lucius. Eventually apparating away, leaving me with Malfoy.

Oh hey, now would actually be the best time to award my Mother with that Oscar Award. Those muggle actors and actresses... We need the wizarding version Cornelius Fudge!

***
And Malfoy was not a gentleman at all! A pretty rude man if you ask me, but it was not like he wasn't rude from the start anyway.

"Hey, Chase! If you could just snap out of that stupid world of yours that you are living in, it would be much more helpful!" Malfoy snapped.

Oh so what? Now I am not allowed to daydream or think?

"Shut it Malfoy. And besides, you can pour your own tea! And you are a wizard! For heaven's sake, use your wand idiot!" I snapped back at him, making his face contort in anger.

We were currently in this newly set up tea shop-Vecky's, at Hogsmeade, absolutely not enjoying the moment like how most will.

"Oh yeah? But what if I'm too lazy to do either if the above, eh? And it's not like I'm enjoying this disgusting moment with you anyway. It's a total waste of my time! I could've been somewhere else enjoying what life has planned for me instead of spending time with you here." Malfoy spat.

"If you are too lazy to do it, don't expect to drink your tea then!" I said, anger boiling up in my chest. "I'm out of here! You can spend the time on your own!" And I stood up, packed my things and left, hearing the door slam behind me.

But not before I could hear Malfoy shout, "My pleasure Chase!"

Stupid Malfoy! I absolutely hate that guy! Hmph, with that attitude of his, I won't be surprised if he doesn't find a girlfriend! Like anyone would want to date that insane dude. I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

•••
~A/N:~
Short chapter, but stick with me. I try not to go too fast and on the other hand not to slow. So like, vote and comment! I really really want to hear your feedback! :)