𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 0

he is a hero.

I'm citizens.

he saved me from death.
he was a friend that i played with when i was young, a child. i still remember him. but he does not. for me he was more than a childhood friends. but a boy that i admired and loved, the young me was like this.

but what about the Adult me ?.

-----

[Y/N] 21 years old girl. graduated from a art college she started her own business by drawing panel dans solde them to live. she had a peaceful life until one day her apartment got in fire while she was sleeping. dans here where her life completely changed meeting her childhoods love, who saves her from this fire.

"miss do you need anything ?"

"your number pretty boy".

______

A/N:

I had the idea of this story [fanfiction] few days ago.

Actually I planned to make this FF months ago but I didn't have any. Midoriya wasn't a Character that I loved, i love this character but not in a way were I will write a ff about.

It's my dear friend Malak who love this character that much, she told me to make a ff about him like this January, but we didn't speak about after. I kept this in my mind and planned to make it for her.

This is published in 3 July in her birthday.

"Malak i wish you a Happy birthday and hope for you all the beauty of this world you deserve it sweetheart <3".

This ff will be quiet cute, emotional, and lovey dovey, since my friend is cute.

And innocent.

There will be no mature content, (i think). And by that no sexual content and scene with violence.

Also, i really hate when there's unrealistic things in stories and ffs, but in this FF i hade to do it, it will sound cute for some of y'all (specialty the feelers). For me it sounds a little bit toooooo unrealistic, but i had to do to develop the feeling between the two characters. I had to stuck them together.

By the way this may contain mistakes so sorry for that, that shit make me unsecure a little.

P.s: of course this ff will be edited to correct the mistake of the storyline so please don't be observer about everything. (Like the chronology).

That all what i had to say, if i remember anything i will motion it.

Happy birthday MaRk33876 love you ❤️.

Love y'all hope this ff will please you.