Got Laid Because of a Fucking Remote (Destiel)

Relationship Status: friends
Dean P.O.V
Smut warning

"Dean. . . Are you alright?"

I wake up to see Cas really close to me, staring at me, obviously worried and confused. "Hm? Get out of my face Cas! What is it?"

Instead of backing away he cupped my face and made me turn to the side. I shiver as I feel his hand touch my neck and trail over my chest. I grab his wrist before it can go any further.

"What are you doing, Cas?"

"You were making weird sounds in your sleep. I wanted to make sure you weren't hurt. . ."

This fucking angel. At least he didn't try to read my mind. That would've been embarrassing. . .

"Well, as you can see I'm perfectly fine. Now get out of my room!"

My hand closes around empty space. I look up to see Sam at the doorway. "You might want to shut your door the next time you go to sleep. . . And also, I know you can't exactly control sleep-talking but please try not to scream Castiel's name."

I started blushing. "Go away Sam!" He just laughs. "You have to be more careful, your not as subtle as you look."

"Shut the hell up."

Sam giggles like a child as he leaves. I just sit there, contemplating my past actions. Was I really that obvious?

.

.

.

I was watching another old wild west movie before Cas appeared right in front of me. It didn't surprise me this time, though.

"Hey Dean?"

"Yeah?"

"Why would you call for me in your sleep? I thought it was a nightmare but Sam told me it wasn't."

I stare at him, bewildered. He just stares right back, innocently.

"You have no idea what's going on, do you?"

"Not really. . ."

"Good. You don't need to know everything."

He tilts his head, even more confused.

"But-"

"Don't worry about it, Cas. Now please move, I'm trying to watch the movie."

Instead of moving or teleporting away or whatever, Cas gets really close and climbs onto my lap, looking a little angry.

"What the fuck?!"

"Dean, I want to know what Sam meant. This is obviously going to be the only way to get an answer out of you!"

I can't tell if I'm turned on by this or angry about it. But I was definitely getting hard, and it was really tempting to kiss him. I grabbed his hips and was going to push him away, but pulled him closer without thinking.

"Do you really want to know what's going on, Cas?"

Cas nods, looking a little unsure now.

"Well, too bad."

"Dean-"

I push him off and went back to watching the movie as he got back up. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV off as I got up to take it away from him.

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

He went from calm to kind of nervous as I approached him. He backed up until he was against the wall. I don't understand why but I don't care really. I grabbed his wrists, pinning him, and he dropped the remote.