Hunger and Need (Destiel)

Relationship Status: Friends
Deanmon
Cas P.O.V
Dubious consent

Dean corners me in the alleyway, doesn't do anything except silently stare at me. As if expecting me to say something. When I don't speak, instead looking at him uneasily, he steps forward.

He brings up a hand and I almost flinch away from it, worried he was going to hurt me. His expression is unreadable as he brings his hand to my cheek. Such a gentle touch from someone whose been so rough lately. It's almost suspicious.

Familiar candy apple green eyes turn black, a small reminder of what he is. Nothing ever disturbed me as bad as Dean did just now. I turn away from him, unable to look at him anymore.

"What would you do for me to come back?"

I glance at Dean, a little confused. He sighs, repeating the question.

"Anything."

Dean raised a brow, a little amused. "Anything?"

"Yes! Anything."

He smiles, his hand sliding to my neck, making me more uneasy. "Even die? Without question?"

I nod without hesitation, making Dean chuckle. I feel a little pressure on my throat. "Such devotion. . ."

He pulled me towards him, catching me by surprise. I couldn't help but try to pull away on instinct. The attempt was proven futile when Dean's grip kept me close.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

Dean leans in, whispering into my ear, "You said you'd do anything, so be a good little angel and do as I say. Can you do that?"

"If it means getting you back, yes."

"Good."

The look on Dean's face darkens as he slams me against the wall and kisses me. I don't fight back as he has his way with me.

He breaks away and attacks my neck, kissing and nipping at it. I moan when he starts rubbing me through my slacks.

It made me feel good, in a way no one else had managed. Left me wanting more when Dean stopped to undo his pants. "On your knees."

I obeyed, looking up at him expectantly. My eyes travel down to his dick, finally freed. "Come on angel. Use that holy mouth of yours to sin."

I kiss the head before bringing it into my mouth. He grabs my hair and forces the rest of himself into my mouth. Dean seemed quite pleased, muttering about my gag reflex. Which I don't have.

I start bobbing my head. I'm not really sure about doing this, but if it helps then I'm willing. I grab his hips as he bucks into my mouth.

I hear him moan as I suck him off faster. This goes on for a while before he grips my hair harder, making me stop. Dean pulls me off and helps me up, before turning me to the wall and pushing me against it.

He kisses my neck as he undoes my slacks. Dean is silent as he pulls them down and moves my trench coat. I hear a wet sound and then a pop behind me and gasp as he traces my rim, pushing in harshly with two fingers. He starts opening me up, scissoring me. "More, Dean. Please," I whine a little.

I moan when he adds another finger and grabs my chin to kiss me. "I don't know why I didn't try this earlier. You're so different during sex. The sounds you make, how your body reacts to everything. Absolutely beautiful."

I whimper when his fingers pull out and I push back, missing the feeling of him already. He grabs my hips, making me go still. "Interesting," I hear him murmur. "I didn't expect you to be so needy, or even let me do this in the first place. If I had known, I would've done this a long time ago."

Dean pushes himself into me, making me moan loudly. "You are not what I thought you were. I expected you to be more. . . dominant. I expected a fight. But I think this side of you is so much better. I find it cute! Easier and less annoying to deal with! Not like you at all. . ."

He kisses along my jaw and moves down to my neck, nipping and sucking, to the point I'm sure there'll be marks. His thrusts becoming quicker. One of his hands slide up along my body to play with my nipple. His other hand slowly sliding over my balls to grab my dick, stroking it in time with his thrusts.

I did not know how much I needed this until now. I shouldn't even be doing this with Dean, but it's kind of hard to remember how wrong this situation is when your being fucked by the guy. Is this one of the reasons Sam told me to keep away from Dean?

"Fucking hell! You feel so good Cas."

Dean hits a certain area that gives me much pleasure, leaving me begging for him, "Oh my- Right there, Dean~! Right there! Shit!"

I hear Dean chuckle. "You should swear more."

That's all he says before slamming himself into me, hitting that same spot that gave me such a thrill. I tense up as I cum into Dean's hand and the wall. He followed soon after, but kept thrusting, keeping me pinned against the wall.

He didn't stop until he seemed finally satisfied, pulling out and fixing himself up. I do the same, then turn around. I look at him expectantly, tilting my head a little.

He stared back and scoffed, "I know what your going to ask, but no. I'm not coming back, yet. But I promise you if we keep doing this, and you keep it a secret, I will think about it."

I squint at him, giving him a small nod. He steps back into my space, looking down at me. He gives me a small kiss, promising he'd call.

"Just don't tell Sam."

.

.

.

I forgot to fix myself up before I headed back to the bunker. I realized too late when Sam looked up to see me close the door and head down the stairs.

"Are you alright, Cas? Why do you- Is that a hickey?"

"A what?"

"That mark on your neck."

"That- that is nothing. Alright. Trust me."

This is going to be very hard to explain.

.

.

.

1048 word count

A.N. - Writing hits different when your listening to music. Trust me.

Anyway, I hope you have a good day/night and remember to stay safe!