A Little Awkward, Don't You Think? (Mishalecki)

Relationship Status: Friends
Cockles briefly mentioned
Misha P.O.V
Smut warning

The tall being, also known as moose, also known as Jared Padalecki is being weird again. He just called Jensen 'Dean', and had to be reminded multiple times that he isn't Sam.

It's weird. And what's weirder is the fact that both Jared and Jensen don't remember hanging out and pretending to be Sam and Dean before this. I'm suspicious, this has to be a prank.

Only one way to find out.

But first, I have to tweet it!

.

.

.

I notice Jared leaning on the counter, beer in hand. How did he find that? This isn't good.

"Hey Jared! How's life treating ya?"

Jared looks at me surprised, then turns away. "Like shit."

"Is this because of Genevieve? I heard you guys haven't been talking for a while. . ."

"Huh? Oh uh, yep. . ."

I look at him a little confused. 'That was a lie. There's no problems between Jared and Gen as far as I know! So what the hell is going on with Jared?'

I fidget a little, apparently catching his attention. "What about you, C- Mish? How're you today?"

Did he just almost call me Castiel? How much alcohol has he had today? He's supposed to be on set soon!

"I'm fine, but as much as I like your idea, I don't wanna lose my job yet and I'm sure you don't want to either! Wait here a minute."

He tilts his head, looking at me weirdly as I go to grab water for him. I head back to him quickly.

"Here, you need to sober up."

Like Jared, I feel way to out of character, but at least I'm not pretending to be Castiel.

Speaking of Jared, he didn't drink the water. Instead, he stared at it, kind of sad looking. Did something actually happen between him and his wife and he forgot to tell us?

I stand there with him, waiting. Waiting for Jared to say something, because this is just awkward. Maybe he should rest for a bit. I could request a break for him. Yeah I'm gonna do that.

I start to walk away, but then I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me back. "Jared, what-"

He pulls me into a hug, making me very confused. I hesitantly return it, patting him on the back. "Are you alright, Jared?"

". . . I'm fine, I just need to figure some things out."

I feel like I should ask, but I don't. Instead I pull away, and tell him, "I think you need some time off, I'll go and talk to the director about it. Go and rest."

"Thanks, I guess. . ."

"Anything for a friend, even if you are a jerk!"

I walk away, hearing a small chuckle from Jared. He's really out of it, isn't he. . .

.

.

.

Jensen casts a worried look at me, and asks, "Have you seen Jared?" I give him a suspicious look. "What?"

"I don't know if you noticed, but you and Jared aren't on the best of terms right now."

"He's still a friend alright! Have you seen him, like at all?"