The Fuck Is This Shit??? (Destiel)

Relationship Status: "It's complicated"
No one P.O.V
Smut warning (last destiel smut chapter for now I promise)

"Sam's on a hunt with Bobby," Dean said, glancing at Cas, taking off the layers until he just had his shirt. The angel looked up at Dean, a little surprised. He then nodded and looked back down.

Castiel felt Dean's stare as he turned away and couldn't help but wonder what was going through his friend's mind. He looked back to the slightly taller man and locked eyes with him.

Dean was unsure of what to say. All he could do was stare at him, into his beautiful blue eyes. He noticed Castiel's cheeks turned a bright pink, and the angel quickly looked away. "Somethin wrong, Cas?" Dean asked, smirking a little. He hadn't come to terms with his feelings towards Cas yet, but he still felt satisfaction in knowing he could affect the angel the way he did.

Dean wanted to try something with Cas, just once. But he was afraid it would ruin their friendship, so he never did anything. It was also because of the alternate future Zachariah showed him a long time ago. He knew that the other Castiel and Dean were 'involved' with each other. And was afraid of that being part of the reason Cas had acted the way he did in that alternate reality.

The dark blonde haired man switched his attention back to Cas as the angel shifted in his seat. Dean realized that he never answered the question and cleared his throat. Castiel stayed silent.

Cas wasn't sure how to answer Dean. When he tried he opened his mouth nothing came out. He shook his head, confused. Castiel then stiffened when he realized Dean was hunched over above him, both hands on the table on either side of him. He fought the urge to look up at the man.

Dean leaned over, mouth next to Cas's ear. "Hey man, you alright?" he whispered. He noticed Castiel's movement, slightly shifting away from Dean. As much as he could really, he was kind of trapped. They turned to each other, Cas slightly nodding.

The hunter smiled at Castiel, giving him a weird feeling. He couldn't tell if he liked it, or hated it. It just felt weird.

The angel noticed the way Dean glanced down and then quickly met his eyes again. Something he didn't notice at first until the later years.

He flinched when he felt Dean's hand grabbed his hair, pulling him closer. Castiel was kind of confused, especially when their lips met. Dean pulled away quickly, realizing what he just did. He hesitated before kissing Cas again, gentle but very eager.

Castiel melted into the kiss, giving in to Dean. He was picked up and put onto the table.

Dean couldn't help it, he wanted Cas. Needed him, so badly. He didn't realize until now just how much he needed this. Dean's hands trailed up to Castiel's shoulders, pushing his trenchcoat off. Dean broke away, Cas trying to follow. "You know, I always wondered if you looked better with or without the trenchcoat. . ."

Dean studied Cas for a bit, smirking as he noticed his dear angel trying to regain his breath. He grabbed Cas's blazer, looked at it for a few seconds, then pushed that off as well. "I believe I have come to the conclusion you look better with. . . no clothes on!"

He started unbuttoning Castiel's shirt, kissing his neck. The angel tilted his head to give Dean more access to it.

After Dean took Castiel's shirt off, he grabbed his angel's waist, hard. The hunter heard a small gasp from him.

Dean kissed Castiel, tongue entering his mouth this time. He heard Cas grunt when his hand reached into the angel's pants, slowly moving along his now hardened dick.

He felt Castiel shiver at his touch and realized his angel might be a little scared. Dean stopped and immediately tried to help Cas relax by rubbing his back soothingly.