This Isn't Right (Destiel)

Witch!Cas
Familiar!Dean
Alternate Supernatural
Relationship Status: Friends
Castiel P.O.V
Smut warning

"Hey Dean! C'mere for a second."

I presume Dean's in his animal form, a boxer, since I heard the tapping of claws get louder as I wait for Dean. I watch as he turns the corner and stops to look at me, tilting his head.

I sit down on the ground. "C'mere boy!" I pat the spot in front of me and he growls. He hates when I do that. As he turns to leave, I quickly say, "Wait! Come back, I'm sorry. This is important, I promise!"

Dean freezes for a second, but then walks away. "Fine, then. Go ahead walk away. I'll just go by myself and use this coupon I won."

He comes back. 'Coupon to where?'

"Biggersons!"

He turns back into his human form. "Really now? Gimme!" I shrug and get up, motioning for him to follow.

"Here you go, Dean."

I give him the coupon, smiling a little. He looks at it for a bit. He doesn't really believe me, since he says I tricked him last time.

"You did trick me!"

"No, I didn't Dean. You just misheard me."

"Dammit, I was really looking forward to some hot chicks."

"But I made it up to you with a Biggersons coupon!"

He doesn't answer, he just gives me a cute smile. He pats my shoulder and walks to the door. He looks back when I didn't move to follow him.

"You coming or not, Cas?"

.

.

.

"Hey, this is new. Look at this, Dean."

I point to one of the desserts in the menu. "They got pie!"

"I still don't understand why you like pie so much."

Dean was about to speak when the waiter showed.

"And what will this lovely couple be having today?"

"Couple? N-no Cas and I are not a couple."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. My relationships don't really last that long anyway."

That brought up an awkward silence between the three of us. I break it by ordering. "Uh, I'll just have a black coffee."

"That's it?" both Dean and the waiter ask.

"Yes, your turn Dean."

"Alright then."

.

.

.

I tilt my cup watching the coffee swirl. I hear Dean cough and I look at him. He pushes his plate of leftover pie towards me.

"You have to eat at some point Cas."

I look at him suspiciously. "Are you sucking up? Or are you legitimately worried for my health."

Dean leans back, looking a little offended.

"You need to eat. You can't keep living off of those stupid spells."

"Those 'stupid spells' have saved your life."

"Cas-"

"And more than once, might I mention!"