Ch.4: The beginning but no end?

"Is she our kid?"
.
.
.
.
.
Wukong just stayed silent nodding his head and Macaque let out a long and tired sigh but, not a disappointed one. He was very happy but was confused on how the baby monkey was his and Wukong's. When was she even born? How was she born? So many questions and only Wukong can answer them but he just wanted this question to be answered.

"Yes, yes she-" The young king cut himself off before continuing "she is our kid...from birth..." Macaque thought for a moment. How is she their kid from birth? Was it that one kiss? No, that's stupid. That was years ago she couldn't have been in a rock for 50 years!

Or maybe she could?

Macaque shook his head and proceeded to the next question.

"How?"

"What?"

"How was she born?"

The young king looked at his long lost lover moving his eyes to Macaques shoulder and looking back at the shadow demon, Macaque got the message and answered with a simple nod, Wukong laid his head on the tallers shoulder thinking of how he could answer the question. How could he? Their was no right answer other then the one he remembered.

"Well, the day you got kicked out of the kingdom and when my dad's guards graded me back to my room, one of the maids later that day came in my room to give me my dinner but she also brought a rock egg thing saying she found it in my room that same morning. Just sitting on the floor."

(If this doesn't convince y'all idk what will =/)

Macaque nodded his head understanding the whole situation. It was from that kiss. The night he snuck the young king out his room to sit under a tree and talk their problems away. Her rock must of been created once the two had left the room, weird how Wukong's father didn't see it.

(Bich is blind asf XD)

Macaque moved on to the next question. "So, how did you find me?" He said with a small chuckle and Wukong smiled hearing the same chuckle he missed for so long closing his eyes "let's just say, that the necklace your wearing has a tracking device in it. And I only know this because of a maid who helped me out of the kingdom." Wukong answered sleep slowly taking over him Macaque took the Ruby necklace in his paws eyes wide of curiosity and a bit of fear. Weird, right?

"Wait, wait. The necklace has a wha-" once he turned his head to the young king, Wukong was already asleep purring softly on Macaques shoulder. Now getting a better look the shadow could see that the sage had light grey bags under his eyes. How long has he been out there running? Looking for Macaque? Guess we'll have to find out in the morning.

<33