Ch.6: 'Baba' and 'Papa'

"How about Qixi?"
.
.
.
.
Wukong looked at Macaque with wide eyes, how could he make up a name out of no where?! Most of all what does it mean?

"What- how did you come up with a name that quickly?!" Wukong quietly yelled so that Qixi won't get scared. She heard yelling before and she gets terrified by it.

Macaque laughed lightly putting one of his hands on Wukongs cheek which in return Wukong blushed a light shade of pink, "I came up with it because it reminds of me and you when we where younger~" He whispered in a tone that Wukong can't even explain what it was but, it sure made him blush even more.

Qixi was watching this all unfold from a far and little white monkeys sat beside her also watching the two elders have a "moment" with one another.

"And plus the name is for Valentine's Day, so it technically fits her." He whispered again moving his face slowly closer to Wukongs. Wukong can faintly feel Macaques breath on his lips, now he's a literal tomato his eyes widing by the second.

Just a bit closer.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Without hesitation Macaque pressed his lips on Wukongs finally kissing him softly. Wukong shocked by this kept his eyes opened but they slowly closed as he fell into the kiss.

Qixi and the other monkeys mouths dropped in surprise and shocked. The poor baby's just saw something they shouldn't have!

After a while Macaque stopped the kiss by moving away slowly, he wanted it to last but nothing last forever. Wukong opened his eyes looking up at Macaque who smiled right at him and Wukong returned it.

"Baba?" Asked a small yet gentle voice and both monkeys turned their heads to see Qixi standing on one of the porch steps her right hand rubbing her left arm shyly. Both elders eyes where wide in shock Wukong having bits of tears at the corner of his eyes.

That was her first word!

She then looked at Macaque stuttering a bit before coming up with an easy word to say like 'Baba'.

"Papa!" She said smiling her tail wagging happily behind her, Wukong now had small tears fall from his eyes as he covered his mouth with his paw to stop a sob from coming out Macaque was a lost for words but his simple smile explained what he thought at the moment.

Smiling Qixi ran up to the two monkeys being caught by Wukong and sat on his lap as he hugged her tightly kissing her cheeks.

Qixi giggled cuddling closely to her Baba's chest closing her eyes as sleep takes over her, Macaque and Wukong looked down at her with proud smiles locking both their tails with her as the sun sets in front of them.

Oh, but the story is just beginning~♡

(Ik this is short but I just wanted to make a quick chapter before I go back to being a lazy bich which I know might happen soon.)

<3333333