Ch.7: New upgrade

Days have gone by, and those days turn into weeks, and those weeks turn into months. Qixi had gotten used to her name and started to get used to talking. By now, she learned around 100 words or so and has started to put her words to good use.

"Hi-ya!" A strong stick had cut threw some leaves of two big plants making it possible for the one and only Qixi to walk threw. Qixi is now 7 months old, so it gives her the chance to wonder around, but of course, somewhere where Macaque could see her.

Wukong was at the small village near their little mountain to get some food for him and Macaque to cook dinner, you know the usual parent stuff. But to also get Qixi some clothes, right now she was wearing one of Macaques old shirts when he was young and it surprisingly fit her. So Qixi was under Macaques watching.

Now, back to the she-monkey, she was swinging her "staff" around, saying all different and weird words to go with the swings.

A white monkey about her age was sitting on a tree branch right above her, he had a little pink scarf around his neck that Qixi gave him just to show who her favorite white monkey out of all the others.

Once Qixi was standing still, the little monkey jumped off the tree branch and onto her shoulder, making the she-monkey lose her balance a bit. Both monkeys made eye contact, and Qixi smiled at her friend.

"Vixen! It's about time! We got an adventure ahead of us!" She said, pointing her "staff" and making a heroic pose to seem like she was serious. When in reality, she was having fun. "We have to get the crystal peach before Mr. Evil uses it to destroy the world!" Now pointing to a nearby white monkey eating a peach on a rock, "No! Gideon! You weren't supposed to eat that!" Qixi said, stomping her foot, her tail lashing about annoyed.

Gideon gave her a side eye and continued to eat the peach, Qixi now offended walked over to him and shooed him away picking up the now eaten "Crystal Peach" sighing she threw the peach into the woods. "Well, Vixen, we just destroyed the world." She said, annoyed Vixen cooded, rubbing his head on her cheek to comfort her, and it worked because now Qixi was giggling.

Picking Vixen up from her shoulder, she did a little twirl before hugging the small monkey in her arms tightly. Vixen squealed a bit, meaning Qixi must let go a bit, and she did by placing him back on her shoulder.

"Now I have to make up a new game for us play." Qixi put her paw on her hip, looking around for a possible new game to play when Macaque caught her eye. "Perfect~" a mysterious and evil grin spread across her face whispering in Vixens ear so that her papa can't hear.
.
.
.
Macaque silently sat on his porch letting his six ears catch every sound possible especially a small whisper though it didn't really catch his attention when so much can be heard so he just relaxed, which gave the she-monkey behind him the advantage to-

"Ambush!"

Saying that word the she-monkey launched herself at the shadow demon wrapping her arms around his neck her legs and tail helping her balance as she put her chin on his shoulder, Macaque chuckled one of his hands on the she-monkeys arms.

"That was really good, Qixi, but you gotta try harder to scare me like that." Qixi's jaw dropped in shock and disappointment, "What?! How did you know?!" She whined, letting him go and crossing her arms, and he just pointed to his three ears, and she pouted.

"Don't worry, sweet pea, some day you might get another set of two ears too." He said, leaning back a bit from where he sat. Qixi looked at her papa with curious and excited eyes."Really?!" She asked stars glowing in her yellow eyes, her tail lashing about behind her.

"We can only hope. You only get part of me, baba, after all." His tail wrapped around Qixi's to help calm it. Macaque patted the wood next to him, and she silently sat down at the spot, his tail now wrapped around her waist.

Taking Care Of Mk | LMK Au | Old (Making A New Updated Version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें