Part 1

It's 10:43, or at least that's what his clock said. It was probably wrong because it had broken at the start of the season but Grian hadn't fixed the clock. He had bigger things in plan.

     Grian ran out the door hoping to catch his neighbour and friend, Scar. He was able to find Scar except that he was in the middle of sorting one of his many chest monsters, which Grain knew would take forever. 

   Scar, on the other hand had heard Grian come into his base but  he decided not to say anything. While Grian was trying to think of the best way to surprise Scar, he pulled an uno reverse card and shot Grian with his Hot Guy bow.

  "Hawkeye!" Scar shouted with a huge grin on his face.

 "Scar!" Grian shouted while falling back on the floor with surprise.

     The two of them were laughing on the floor until Grian took out his creeper suit. Scar's face morphed into an even bigger smile and he ran to the closest ender chest to get his creeper suit.

      The rest of the day was spent terrorizing random hermits. They had gotten the best scare from Cleo and the zombie girl had almost murdered them on the spot.

     The two of them parted ways after a long day of terrorizing hermits and having fun. It was days like these when Grian was at his happiest. Hermits had started leaving the starter town to make their mega bases and he knew that it was only going to get better.

I don't know why I started writing this but I think that I'm just gonna write random hermitcraft things here. I'm hoping I find more inspiration but i doubt it. If any ones reading this, good luck.