Chapter 24

Ion's POV

"We still have time before the ball,may gusto ka bang gawin?" Tanong ko sakanya while we're both having our breakfast.

"Maliban sa magswimming sa
beach, I'd rather stay with you and complete my bucket list"

"Bucket list? Are you dying?" Tanong ko ulit but she laugh at me.

"Sira! It's not like that" she pause
putting her utensils down and gave
me a serious gaze.

"I..Ive been dating Terrence for years and today I just realize that there's a lot of things that I wanted to do with him but I never got a chance to, and now I want to"

"What kind of thing's?"

"Thing's that other couple normally do" she said drinking her coffee.

I will gladly satisfy her wish. Since
the day that I met her, I already
knew that she deserve to be love and that she's worthy.

Tumayo ako at lumapit sa kanya to
remove the coffee stain on her lips
using mine.

"Things like this right?" I said and she just blush and continued eating.

After our breakfast, I rented a boat
at nag Island hoping kami, still noon at pumunta sa Spa for body massage before preparing for the ball.

Marie's POV

I wore a black velvet gown
emphasizing my back with white
gold accessories, matching his black and white suit but I think it's too much.

I suddenly felt like it's too
revealing to wear.

"May problema ba?" He suddenly ask when he notice me staring myself at the mirror struggling to wear my earrings.

"Isn't too much? Should I change?"Tanong ko sakanya while he's helping me to wear my earrings.

" No, You're perfect" He said and he kiss my neck leaving his mark again.

"Heyy!.. Stop doing that" I already struggled to cover his hickeys with my concealer and he's doing it again.

"Why bother? You're mine now, I'm sure no one will dare to approach you again" he said teasing me.

Napatawa nalang ako sa childish
gestures nya.

Pumunta na kami sa venue ng ball
and everyone is already there.

Ion is not just an ordinary businessman.

As I can see, everyone knows him
and respects him.

Pinakilala nya din ako sa mga
kasosyo nya sa negosyo. The're some international celebrity who also came for the ball.

"Il go get some wine" paalam nya at iniwan muna ako sa kinauupuan ko.

Ilang sandali, Terrence came to me
with his wife.

"Hi, Can we join you?" The girl ask me and I just nodded kaya umupo nadin sila.

The girl looks younger than me,
is that it? The reason why I was
dumped? Hindi naman sa na
iinsecure ako but I still deserve to
know what happen, diba?

"You're Marie right? I'm Ella and I'm a fan of yours" she said offering a handshake and I gladly accept it.

"Nice to meet you Ella" bati ko din.

"And he is my husband, Terrence" dagdag pa nya.

"I knew him" tipid kong sagot.

"off course, He's your Ex right?" She said and Daniel is trying to stop her.