10 final

A/N TREMENDOUSLY SORRY FOR THE WAIT. laptop broke 

A few weeks had gone by now, they hadn't told anyone about their relationship yet, Albedo wasn't quite ready to make it public.

The only people that knew about them were Sucrose and Diluc.

Finally dating Kaeya was an amazing experience for Albedo. He was loving, caring, took Albedo out on weekends and some afternoons, and still ate with him at lunch even if they were together now. They'd share quick kisses where nobody could see them together, everyone by now knew they hung out, although that's all they knew; the surface layer of their relationship hadn't been cut through yet.

They often had sleepovers on school nights, Albedo would stay over at Kaeya's extremely nice house and then be driven to school the next day. This is what made Albedo shocked that no one had figured them out yet, maybe they just forgot homosexuality exists.

The student council room was only really used by them for lunch, all of the other student councils ate in the cafeteria and outside. Because of this, that room was where they could hold hands and cuddle. 

They were both so happy with each other, and as Albedo watched the time pass he settled on something. Albedo swallowed his last mouthful of fruit before turning to Kaeya, who was still eating his pastry, they still had half an hour until lunch ended.

"Kaeya, you can start telling people we are together now," Albedo spoke, he had given it a lot of thought and decided it'd be easier for them if they didn't have to keep it secret.

Kaeya looked up at him, shocked and excited, "Really? I can tell people now?" He replied with a grin now growing on his face, "You're definitely sure?"

Albedo smiled as well, "Yep, I've been thinking about it recently and I figured it'd be easier for both of us, are you sure about it too?"

"Absolutely, this makes me so happy, Bedo, so I can just tell anyone I want now?"

"Yeah, I'll tell my mother tonight and perhaps Klee if she understands the concept of two boys," Albedo giggled, hoping his family would be supportive, "Who do plan on telling?"

Kaeya thought for a few seconds, glancing up at the ceiling as he did so before looking back at his boyfriend, "Ajax and Rosaria definitely, and whoever else asks. Also, I forgot to ask, what did Sucrose think of us getting together?"

"She was actually the person who suggested I confess to you, she had an idea that you liked me and I guess she realized you're the first person I've properly liked so she gave you up to me," Albedo confessed, Kaeya nodding at this information.

"I always wondered how it went with you two; I'm glad it went well when you told her," Kaeya leaned over the table to press a kiss to Albedo's forehead before his hand came in to tilt Albedo's head upward, they shared a kiss of pressed lips, "Wait, I'm the first person you've properly liked?" Kaeya asked, still leaning over him.

"Yeah, I've never been able to tell if I like someone romantically, I'd jump into relationships and then realize I only liked them as a friend. You're the first person that has made me realize I do in fact like you romantically." Albedo spoke, he felt Kaeya's hands adjust on his face, one held his left cheek as the other held his right, and he was pulled into a kiss that spoke words.

They parted after a few seconds, Albedo looking Kaeya in the eye as he smiled brightly, Kaeya giggled and caressed Albedo's face lovingly, "I love you."

Albedo's eyes widened as they flickered around Kaeya's expressions, seeing no signs of jokes, only a genuine expression. Albedo pushed himself into Kaeya's arms, hearing him say: "You don't have to say it back right now, just know and remember that I love you."