ACT I - HERO REBORN: Part 11 - New gear

Meanwhile Kion's and Makucha's training Simba and Badili were in town.

Simba: So Badili, where are we going exactly?

Badili: Kion is a strong warrior but he needs good equipment, if he wants to fight Lynx.

Simba: I see. Were there anymore reasons that made you join the Order?

Badili: Lynx found out about my potential and wanted to recruit me, but i knew who he was and i declined. But then they attack a friend of my and i decided to challenge Lynx.

Simba: Did your friend survived?

Badili: Yes, she survived. But she needed to move away with her family.

Simba: I hope they are safe.

Badili: Me too, when i have free time i write letters to her and she receive them, gladly.

Simba: Good to hear. Also, she?

Badili blushed at that question.

Simba: She is more than a friend, isn't she?

Badili: She is. When this is over, i'm going back to her.

Simba: Good luck with that.

Badili: Thank you. Anyways, we are here.

Simba looked at the place she arrived, it was a shop that sold weapons, armors, helms and ranged weapons.

Simba: Is it safe here?

Badili: Don't worry, this weapon shop has no connections with Lynx or the Order.

Simba: Allright.

Badili and Simba entered the shop. There was a lot of swords, axes, hammers, spears, staffes, knifes, maces, armors, helms and bows.

Simba: That's a lot of gear. - said Simba suprised.

Badili: That's right. Kion might have a good weapon, but he needs a good protection. Thankfully i have some gems so we can buy some good armor. Assistant!

An shop assistant came and greeted his costumers.

Assistant: Welcome strangers! How can i help you?

Badili: We need a good armor and helm for our friend. - he said putting a bag of gems on the table. Assistant looked inside it and a huge smile appeared on his face.

Assistant: Say no more. - he said going to the support area, after a while he returned he carried a green outfit and green mask.

 - he said going to the support area, after a while he returned he carried a green outfit and green mask

Assistant: Snake armor and a snake mask

Assistant: Snake armor and a snake mask. Very light and a good protection.

Badili: What do you think Simba?

Simba: We take it.

Badili: Excellent!

Assistant: 80 gems please.

Badili: Here, take it. - he said giving appropiate amount of gems to assistant.

Moments later Simba and Badili came out from the shop with new gear and returned home. When Kion and Makucha returned and found out about new equipment Kion was astonished and planned to try it tomorrow in a fight. It was a good purchase before the fight and chances that Kion will win grew up.