ACT VI - IRON REIGN: Part 1 - The lost paradise

Bunga: So this is this "Tree of Life"? THIS PLACE IS JUST A HUGE WASTELAND!!!

There wasn't a better name for what our heroes saw in front of them, there was nothing more than a huge dead forest.

Fuli: I thought the Tree of Life was a place which holds many environments, that it is a place for animals that seek healing.

Simba: I-I don't understand, I remember the fertile lands overflowing with nature.

Beshte: Maybe we went the wrong direction.

Nala: That's not an option. We went the same way me and Simba used years ago. We are at the right place.

Kopa: I checked the maps, mom is right. Also, I noticed that the older maps show the Tree of Life as the closest lands to the Gates of Shadows, what we see must be effect of their opening.

Kion: Scar probably made himself comfortable.

Kiara: So we are too late?

Simba: NO! There is still hope, we went through so much that we can't stop now. We must find the royal family, King Sahasi and Queen Ananda, then we will plan what's next.

Kion: Then we better go. - he said as he started to climb down.

The rest joined him and headed towards the Tree, what they didn't noticed was that there were two vultures above them.

Vulture 1: Inform the corporal, tell him we have intruders, i will follow them.

And they splitted up.

MEANWHILE

Our heroes walked through the forest towards the Ivory city.

Makucha: This place looks terrible.

Chuluun: I agree, even air here smells like... death.

Kion: So, the royal family. What do we know about them?

Simba: Sahasi and Ananda are my and your mothers friends.

Kiara: How did you met actually?

Simba: It was many years ago, when i was younger than you.

FLASHBACK, 27 YEARS AGO

Simba was walking through the jungle behind Timon and Pumba not feeling well, his head was spinning and was weak.

Timon: You OK there kid? You look like you just left a tomb.

Simba: I'm fine, just not feeling well. It's probably one of those fruits in your salad from yesterday.

Timon: Nonsense! This recipe was handed from generation to generation, some bug just bit you and now you are sick.

Pumba: Timon, maybe we should go to the city nearby. A healer should have a look at him.

Timon: You worry too much Pumba, Simba is a lion, he's strong and fierce, a little cold won't kill him, right Simba? Simba?

The two friends looked behind them and saw Simba laying on the ground uncousciouns.

Timon/Pumba: SIMBA!!! - the two run towards their companion.

Timon: Wake up, kid! Wake up!

Pumba: We need to take him to the city!

Timon: Calm down, Pumba! I'm thinking how we can help... Got it!

Pumba: What is it?

Timon: We need to take him to the city!