ACT V - THE GREATEST TEMPTATION: Part 3 - The love spell

On the next day everyone woke up. Means Makucha didn't want to, he kept cuddling to soft, fluffy thing next to him. When he opened his eyes he was shocked and eyes widen, Chulunn was laying in his arms with small smile on her face, he then noticed she was waking up. Makucha started to panic, he needed to pull away from her but he didn't wanted, for some reason it felt right to him and felt the same warmth inside him like when he saw her the first time. Before he could do anything Chulunn opened her eyes and looked at him keeping her smile.

Chulunn: Good morning.

Makucha: G-Good morning.

Normally Chulunn stands up and makes breakfast but this time she cuddled deeper into Makucha. He was dumbstruck, before anything else could happen he stood up went downstairs to others.

Makucha: So what plans we have for today?

Kion: I'm going with Fuli to check the hunting grounds where the hunters went missing.

Makucha: I'm coming with you.

Kion: Okay. - He agreed feeling something wasn't right, he decided to ask him on the way.

Chulunn: Good morning everyone.

Kion: Hey Chulunn, you told you know where the hunting grounds are, right?

Chulunn: Of course, just let me dress in something warm. It's time when its the coldest. - she said going to get something to wear while smiling under her nose at feeling Makucha's stare.

SOME TIME LATER

Kion, Fuli, Makucha and Chulunn were going to area where the hunters disappeared. Chulunn was ahead of them while the rest 3 was behind her whispering.

Fuli: Guys, I don't trust her one bit.

Kion: Why? She didn't do anything suspicous.

Fuli: I just don't, I have a feeling something is wrong with her.

Kion: Hey Makucha, you were the one that spend night with her. Anything happened then? Makucha?

But Makucha was busy right now, busy staring at Chulunn untill Kion slapped him.

Kion: What's going on Makucha? You dozed off again, what's going on?

Makucha: Chulunn.

Kion/Fuli: Chulunn?

Makucha: I have fallen for her.

Fuli: Oh God another one.

Makucha: I am not like Azzad, something is wrong with him. While me, I am alright. She's so different from females i met in The Order, I never met anyone in my life that would fascinate me so much.

Kion: Then what are you waiting for? Go tell her.

Fuli: Over my dead body.

Kion: Relax Fuli, look at the situation from different side. If Chulunn accepts Makuchas feelings she might open up to him and you won't have to worry if we can trust her or not.

Fuli: Fine. - she agreed reluctantly.

Moments later they were in what looked like a small camp.

Kion: The hunters must had build it.

Fuli: I agree. There are a lot of hunting gear: bows, arrows, traps. Even some animal corpses.

Then they heard Chulunns scream, of course Makucha was first to help. When Kion and Fuli got there they saw Makucha and grey Wolf circle each other.

Wolf: I'm the last of my tribe. The spirits showed me the way to the most miraculous woman I've ever seen. - He said charging at Makucha with his swords.

Makucha: Get back to your shack dog! - He said blocking him, grabing him by the neck and throwing him in the tree.

Wolf: I sacrificed much to attract her attention; I can't allow you to steal her from me now!

SOME TIME LATER

Kion and Fuli were suprised, they never knew Makucha had such violent side. He was throwing the Wolf like he was nothing.

Makucha: Tell me about ghost. - He said grabing him by the throat and lifting him up.

Wolf: She came from nowhere as we hunted. We were dumbstruck. When I finally came to my senses, blood stained my hands, and my brothers were no more... - He said losing conscious.

Makucha: He will live, but we need to get him out of here. He might follow us.

Later that day the 4 returned home and told others about Makuchas fight.

Kiara: All these men are vying for Widow's affection. But they're not thinking straight as if they've been charmed. That's why they're attacking!

Kopa: Azzad had gone mad, too. But, dad, why doesn't it affect you?

Simba: I feel her pull, too, but I am skilled enough to resist the power. Also, i have been married to your mother for over 20 years, i would never marry any other women instead of her. - he said looking at Nala smiling, she smiled back.

Ono: Then she control who falls her charm and who not cause the only one that fell for her is Azzad while me and the boys feel nothing.

Later that night everyone went to sleep, Makucha was about to go too when he noticed Chulunn laying in his bed.

Chulunn: Well, I told you now is the coldest time of the year, and it felt nice to cuddle with you i wondered can we do it again?

Makucha was suprised but didn't plan to say no.

Makucha: Sure. - He said giving her a friendly smile.

Chulunn smiled back at him and started to feel warmth in her body.

Chulunn: (in mind) What's going on with me? Why I don't see Makuchas handsomeness and muscularity but someone i can trust and feel safe with? Is this what True love feels like?

And they both went to sleep cuddled together.