ACT V - THE GREATEST TEMPTATION: Part 2 - Mysterious leopardess

On the next day Kion and his friends returned to the forest, now with their knowledge of Widow's presence here they planned to hunt her down.

Simba: So what's the plan for today son?

Kion: I think we should check the traps Polina and Pasha were checking when they brother disapeard. I have a map where Feliks checked the traps.

Simba: Feliks?

Kion: That's his name.

Simba: Alright, then let's go.

They left the town, while they were walking Fuli noticed Azzad acting weird.

Fuli: Kion? I think is something wrong with Azzad.

Bunga: Like what exactly?

Fuli: It's hard to explain, but I have a feeling something is not right.

Kion: Hey Azzad! Everything alright?

Azzad: I can't forget that beautiful woman! Her face is all I see when I close my eyes.

At those words everyone stopped and looked at Azzad.

Kion: Azzad? What are you talking about?

Azzad: I spent all my money on a gift for her - surely, these precious gems will tell her how I feel about her.

Everyone: WHAT!?

Kion: Azzad, are you feeling alright?

Azzad: Am I all... No! No, I'm not all right! What's happening to me? This is maddening!

But before he could say anything else Makucha knocked him out.

Kion: Makucha!

Makucha: What! Didn't you see? Something is wrong with him, he looked like he was about to cut you to pieces.

Kiara: Something strange has happened, everything was normal untill...

Kion: Untill what?

Kiara: Untill that weird leopard showed up!

Kion: Widow. We can't take him to the town, who knows what will he do when he wakes up.

Kopa: So what are we doing?

Kion: We must take him with us. Beshte, you are gonna carry him.

Beshte: Sure thing.

Makucha: Alright, but first let me tie him up and take these. - He said taking Azzad's sabers.

Some time later they had a break near the river that swimmed there.

Fuli: Hey Kion?

Kion: Yes?

Fuli: How Varya took the message about that village?

Kion: She was shattered, she said there lived people she knew from the childhood.

Fuli: I feel sorry for her.

Kion: You know what she also said?

Fuli: What?

Kion: That there lives a ninja clan made only of women. - He said with anger in his voice.

Fuli: Kion.

Kion: Ninja's duty is to protect others, so why they left those people to die?

Fuli: I don't know, they must had a reason why they didn't helped.

Kion: I know, but they still should have help them.

Meanwhile Simba was talking with Kiara.

Simba: Everything alright sweetheart?