Elementary Evil

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
Mention of bullying, physical and verbal abused, violence depicted and gore.

Y/n POV

"Those idiots at RKO wouldn't even give me a screen test. Selznick looked me in the eye and said he already had a dozen girls like me, wondered why I wanted to be a movie star when I had a rich husband to take care of me. I told him that was the whole point of marrying the fat pig in the first place. Edgar is having another one of his degenerate parties tonight. I caught him in the bedroom laying out his black robe and that ridiculous goat mask he got from the prop department, he and his friends like to pretend they're such devils, dressing up and spouting Mumbo Jumbo out in the garden at midnight. Every so often they pay one of the call girls a little extra to be their sacrifice. I'd tell them all what fools they are but half of them work for the studios and the rest are some of the most powerful men in the city. If Edgar can't make me a star, maybe one of them will."

After reading, the files that I have gathered are like two parts of Bierce's Diaries. We're getting some lore here.

'This confirmed that Bierce was once a human. I bet there are more diary entries to find and piece by piece. I'll find it along the way.'

But before I pursue the next realm, here are what I discovered so far; A red soul shard- when it's touched it can unveil the enemies locations and if there is a yellow orb or stun orb- it sends electrical current to stun the enemies. Both of these can be temporarily used. Noted.

I, now were fully rested and ready to face another challenge. I quickly folded the note and hid it in my pocket before approaching Bierce. I could feel Malak's eye gazing at me, but I ignored him. It's strange, was that eye kept checking on? Or is he just like that?

"Eight more pieces to go. Are you ready for another nightmare?"

"The sooner we collect rings the sooner we get closer in achieving our goals."

The second portal is now open, but this time an image of a little girl with a slitted mouth. I give a final nod at Bierce and enter the second portal. Red light beaming through out the hallway similar to the Monkey portal, but this time a red, wall-shaped webs that blocked the pathway.

"Malak has blocked the entrance. I don't think he likes you very much."

"Well Malak doesn't like you too, Bierce"

I rolled my eyes still the path is blocked

"Hush now, You'll need inhuman speed to get past the barrier. Good thing I'm here to help, huh? Go to the ring altar. I can unlock the power to boost your speed for brief periods of time."

I returned back to her ballroom and moved closer to the ring altar, which light emits as I place my palm on it. A surge of power flowed right to my body and I felt being charged.

"Use it wisely. And don't thank me- we'll work that out later"

"Yes, Madam"

On the tablet an icon appeared on both the upper left and right. I went back to the portal, and as I neared the webbed wall. I pressed that icon and in an instant my speed increased, resulting in the blockage being destroyed and heading straight to the other side.

____

I ended up in a circular room serving as the some entrance. Looking around it appears that I'm in a-

"Don't you ever miss school day?"

'Ahh, school is the worst... NOPE I don't miss school at all'