Crazy Carnevil

Malak's POV

"Five more pieces to go, love. Care to try your luck again? Or would you rather just stay here with me?"

Hearing and seeing my woman in the hands of that witch made my blood boil in my throne. My eyes narrowed as I watched her, My Y/n , standing before Bierce. The mere thought of her choosing to continue this dangerous game, to collect the pieces for Bierce, sent a surge of possessiveness through me. Bierce's sly smile and tempting words did little to mask her true nature. 

She is a threat to my love, and my protective instincts flared. But I couldn't intervene directly, not yet. I had to be patient, to bide my time until the moment was right.

But I knew Y/n well enough. She was smart and knew better than to trust Bierce completely. I had watched and observed her throughout this ordeal, seeing her intelligence and resilience shine through. She was no fool, and my love would not be easily swayed or manipulated. With that knowledge, I clenched my fists, determined to do whatever it took to ensure that I'll find a perfect opportunity to join with me without any force, yet.

An idea crossed my mind, a plan that might just give Y/n the push she needed. I plotted and schemed, waiting for the right moment to set my plan in motion. Bierce might have her tricks, but I had centuries of experience on my side. I would do whatever it took to bring my Y/n  back to where she truly belonged – by my side, in the realm where we could be together as we were meant to be.

Seeing her entering to the fifth realm, I called out my minions to set everything up.

.

.

.

The Carnival was the perfect place for my next plan.

___

Y/n POV

With the new ability, Primal Fear, it gives me the power to temporarily stun my enemies. That's pretty neat! It's exactly what I need, especially in this realm. Upon entering the portal, the first thing that greets me is a small entrance area decorated with wall posters. In front of me is the entrance, which opens into a walkway of carnival cars. 

As I step into this surreal carnival, I can't help but marvel at the strange and otherworldly sights around me. The chaos and whimsy of the carnival create an atmosphere of uncertainty, which aligns perfectly with the plan I have in mind.

"Ahhh, the circus, those were pretty popular in my day. Such talent and showmanship. As a girl, the performance never failed to fill me with wonder. Watching them, I wanted to become a star too..." I listened to Bierce's reminiscence.

"Now, children just sit around and... What? Watch others play video games? Huh."

"That's what kids do these days, some parents would spoiled them some don't"

Bierce's words carry a sense of nostalgia and lament for a time when live performances were a source of awe and inspiration. The contrast with the modern age and its focus on digital entertainment is not lost on her.

As I continue exploring the carnival, the large, open area with opened booths and a Merry-go-round in the center adds to the surreal atmosphere of the place. A mini car drifts past me, quickly speeding by and moving into the next region. I decide to follow it, and as I do, the lights of the merry-go-round suddenly come to life, casting a kaleidoscope of colors and patterns that illuminate the area. 

I chose to ignore and pursue the mini car before me, when I followed it to another entrance, 

Bierce's voice startles me as she speaks from one of the nearby booths.