Chapter 1

Shit

Monroe thought while running as fast as she could
down the airport to her gate
I can't believe I slept in
I quickly boarded the plane and squeezed my way past an older couple in my row making my way to
my window seat. I often get motion sick so I made sure I got a window seat. After a couple minutes the woman to my right looked over at me.
"Going on vacation dear?" The older woman asked. "No" I replied giving her a smile "I actually got a job so I'm moving to Korea"
"Wow, congratulations!" She said putting her hand out for a handshake, "I'm Hollee" I shook her hand "Monroe" I replied. "It's nice to meet you"
I looked past her to the man sitting next to her and greeted him as well, he gave me a quick handshake and went back to watching his phone "sorry about him he gets very nervous about flying" she explained. we laughed and continued talking for the rest of the flight
She explained they were going to meet their grandson Theo who was studying in Seoul. Talking with her made me forget everything and about how nervous I was, and I was grateful for the company and the distraction from my nerves. it made me miss my mom though who I was leaving behind
ah whatever, we need this
we need to start over fresh and forget everything bad that happened to us. Our plane landed a couple hours later, I gave Hollee a hug goodbye and made my way to Hybe. My stomach was turning, I've never even left my small town before. Being in the city in a whole new country was terrifying, I eventually found my way there after getting lost a few times. The building loomed over me, it was huge.
I was just thinking about just going home or going to a bar when a group of woman walked by me with drinks, looks like they were coming back from lunch. "Excuse me?" I asked the tall dirty blonde woman closet to me, "I'm a bit lost" I said putting my hand out, "I'm Monroe, I just got hired here as a makeup artist"
"AH, I was wondering when you were coming" the woman said shaking my hand "I'm Dilwen" "Dilwen? That's a beautiful name" I said.
"Thanks! It's welsh, you can call me Dilly!
I'm actually supposed to show you around!"
"Oh wow" I replied laughing at the very friendly woman
"Good thing I stopped you then"
"It is! Cmon let's go inside and I'll get you started"
I nodded making my way inside with her, we went to the front desk where I checked in and went through all kinds of security checks.
I took a million photos and scans for the facial security system, and got had to get a finger scan. Eventually I got my face In the system and my badge and key card and went over to Dilly who has been waiting patiently. "Alright let's head to your room first and drop off your stuff then meet the others!" She said.
I nodded grabbing my bag
While walking over to the elevator I couldn't stop looking around, the lobby and hallways were huge, and so beautiful.
Definitely could get used to this
The whole building was made out of mate black and it had huge glass walls with plants everywhere. We hopped in an equally as fancy elevator and Dilly hit floor 18
"All stylist and makeup artist live one floor above or below their artists, so since Seventeen lives on the top floor 19, we're all right under them so we can get there quickly and they can come to us quickly before schedules" she explained
"Ah, makes sense" I replied.
We stepped off the elevator into a very long large hallway with doors on each side all the way down.
"The floors are so big we can all have our own rooms! Is that great?!" Dilly said helping me grab my bags
"I get my own room?" I asked
"You sure do! Normally we wouldn't be able to, especially since there's so many of us for such a big group, but some of the stylist decided to dorm together in the larger room that's to my right here" she replied pointing to the first door on the right.
"And this" she said pointing to the left
"This is the main room"
She opened the first door to our left, "this is where we all meet and do make up and clothes for them, meeting ect" we walked into a very large room, the entire room was lit up with natural light from big windows, there was a big L shaped couch in the middle with a small kitchen to the right.

 "And this" she said pointing to the left"This is the main room"She opened the first door to our left, "this is where we all meet and do make up and clothes for them, meeting ect" we walked into a very large room, the entire room was lit up with n...

I walked around looking , in the room to the left was a large room with many makeup desks with lights and chairs everywhere, in the upper level of the room there were lines of clothes and mirrors lined up. A small laundry room and multiple bathrooms.
I finished exploring the house and met up with Dilly who was sitting on the couch with someone else in the main room
"Isn't it beautiful?!" Dilly asked
I nodded smiling
"Oh right" she said turning to the woman on her right
"This is Anna! She's our main stylist"
I sat on the couch next to her and shook her hand
"It's great to meet you" she smiled and shook mine replying "likewise! It's about time we had someone new on the team"
Dilly stood up and made her way to the door
"Cmon let's show you your room!"
I got up following her excitedly
Before two months ago I had only listen to Gangnam style and had no idea who seventeen was or anything about this kind of life style or kpop, so I was very surprised but also felt right at home.
We walked down the hallway and took a right
"Here it is" Dilly said opening the door at the very end of the hall
We walked inside, it was small but very nice
There was a very small kitchen to the left right when you walked in, there was a small living area with a large window and a small green couch and tv.
On the right down a small hallway was a bathroom and my bedroom, it was decent size with a queen bed in the middle and tons of natural lighting.
"This is so nice"
I said flopping down on the bed
Dilly laid down next to me
"Isn't it??" She laughed next to me
"Cmon" she said getting up and grabbing my hand pulling me up
"We actually have a photo shoot later tonight so we need to get going and get you set up"
"We do?" I said excitedly getting up. "Yep there's a comeback soon" she replied
"We're about to be really busy, you joined just in time, I'm heading to the main room, you can freshen up then join me!" Dilly left the room after telling me to be quick.
I made my way to the bathroom
Oh god
I looked dead, my wavy brown hair was all messy. I quickly brushed my hair and tried my best to style my bangs and front layers as fast as I could. Trying to start fresh I recently got a wolf cut but I was still trying to figure out how to style it, I decided to give up and just put it in a claw clip. I guickly touched up my makeup and brushed my teeth. I looked around admiring my room one more time before heading out the door and down the hallway, I stood outside the main room door for a second trying to collect my thought, i could hear a very loud talking inside.
God why am I so nervous?
After a minute or so I opened the door and walked inside.

  God why am I so nervous? After a minute or so I opened the door and walked inside

It gets better I swear
These first chapters were really hard for some reason.