Chapter 2

I stepped inside the large bright room, my heart beating fast. First thing i noticed was a large group of people gathered around the couch.
I'd always had anxiety but these last few years had made it much worse. I took a few deep breaths trying to calm myself down, luckily no even noticed I had walked in. I walked to the couch in the middle of the room where everyone was gathered talking animatedly with each other, I noticed Dilly standing on the outside of the group holding a bunch of soiled towels. "Hey" I said tapping her shoulder "what happened?"
"Oh my god, we had a little spill" she replied, pointing to a man in all white sitting on the couch.
His pants, shoes and the floor were covered in some dark drink, smelled like chocolate.
the blonde man with the stained pants stood up letting out a loud sigh, obviously overwhelmed and upset
"Can someone please either get me a change of clothes or get this stain out?"
"Jeonghan"
the man to his right stood up
"I'm really sorry man, I didn't mean to"
"No no It's fine Vernon, I know you didn't. I'm just overwhelmed it's not your fault" Jeonghan replied rubbing his temples.
Just then a single clap to my right caught my attention
"Alright" said a man walking down the stairs with Anna who had an extra pair of clothes. The man was tall, and had black long hair with a confident and assertive aura about him.
"Jeonghan, go get changed. Vernon, don't be upset it was just an accident. Mingyu, Wonwoo, stop sitting there laughing at him and help clean this mess on the floor up"
The tall man named Mingyu stood up
"What should i do? I don't know how to clean up chocolate on carpet Seungcheol"
I raised my hand
"I know how"
Everyone turned around and looked at me
Awkward.
"You do?" Seungcheol asked
"Y-Yes, I used to work at a coffee shop and we had spilled chocolate all the time"
"Oh, ok. Well you can just tell us how then. You don't need to help"
"No no it's fine" I said grabbing an extra towel on the couch and bent over the spill
"I can clean it up well and fast, you all can finish getting ready, can someone just bring me some hydrogen peroxide?"
"I'll grab it" Vernon said heading to the small laundry room upstairs.
I stood up and turned to the man named Jeonghan who was still standing there, staring at me.
"You should get changed quickly" I said pointing to his pants. "Make sure someone runs it under cold water soon"
He continued staring at me for a couple seconds before walking upstairs without a word
Rude
I thought shaking my head and crouched back down to the spill trying to soak up as much as I could with the towel
"Anything I can do to help" Seungcheol asked.
"Um yeah, could you bring me some cold water?"
"Sure" he said turning around to the kitchen and quickly filling up a pitcher.
"Here you go" I heard two voices say at the same time a few seconds later, I turned around laughing along with Vernon and Seungcheol both holding their hands out with the items I requested
"Haha thank you" I said grabbing them and pouring both on the spill
"No thank you for helping. You really didn't need to clean up my mess"
Vernon replied smiling sweetly
"Sorry" Seungcheol said before I could respond "I've never seen you before, what's your name?"
"Oh, I'm Monroe! I just started working today as your new makeup artist"
"Oh right. Great first day huh? I'm Seungcheol, this is Vernon and that's Mingyu and Wonwoo"
We laughed all shaking hands.
Not how I thought today would go, but I'm actually having fun I thought
"HEY" we all looked over to a cute blue haired man leaning over the railing upstairs.
"guys we're behind schedule already can you hurry up?"
"Calm down Seungkwan, we won't be late don't worry" Seungcheol replied taking the dirty towels from my hands. "I'll take these upstairs, you can go to the makeup room. Thanks for the help!"
I nodded walking to the large room.
"Hey Monroe" Dilly said applying lip tint to a man with a ginger mullet "you can put your stuff on that last desk" pointing to the small desk/table at the end of the room.
"Monroe?" the ginger haired man said turning around in his chair. "Hello, Im Minghao. Are you new?"
I nodded, sticking my hand out for a handshake. "Hello! Yes I am, it's nice to meet you"
Wow I'm kinda jealous of his hair
While admiring Minghaos hair  two very loud voices started talking behind me
"Hey Dilly!"
I turned around to a very handsome man with striking eyes and cute cheeks waving at Dilly and Minghao
"You're late Hoshi, you too Dino"
Dilly said jokingly scolding them
"I'm done with Minghao so I'll take you Dino and Hoshi you can go with our new girl, Monroe"
Dino and Hoshi finally noticed me
"Oh, Monroe!" Hoshi said
"You were the one cleaning up the floor in that photo Mingyu sent, right?"
"You have a photo of me cleaning the floor?" I asked laughing awkwardly
"Hahah don't worry it was mostly the floor" Dino said
"I'm Dino, it's nice to meet you"
We shook hands
"Cmon Dino, we don't have all day come sit down"
Dilly said patting the chair where Minghao who was now sitting on the floor on his phone used to be sitting
Dino saluted quickly sitting down
Cute
"Oh here" I said to Hoshi gesturing to my chair
"Take a seat"
"Yes mam" Hoshi said plopping on the chair
Yeah I can already tell these two are gonna be a handful

 "Hello! Yes I am, it's nice to meet you" Wow I'm kinda jealous of his hairWhile admiring Minghaos hair  two very loud voices started talking behind me "Hey Dilly!" I turned around to a very handsome man with striking eyes and cute cheeks waving a...

Keeping reading I swear it gets better. I just can't figure out how to make these first chapters better or longer