Haircut

Tubbo's pov:

I ran away from my house. I don't want to be there anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do but I'm not going back. I can't live there anymore.

I kept running until I reached a park. Oh. That's the park where I met Ranboo. God I haven't talked to him in so long. I miss them so much.

I decided to sit down at one of the benches nearby. I'm not sure where to go yet and I should probably figure it out soon. It's getting dark. I might have to sleep out here.

I hear someone walking and look up. Just a little ways down the street I see someone. As they get closer I realize... its Ranboo! I get up quickly, a little too quickly, and almost trip. I ran up to him and hugged him immediately.

"Tubbo? Is everything alright?" I backed away and looked up at them. "Well, now that you're here, yes!" He smiled, "You haven't responded to my texts all week, what happened?" I frowned

"I'm sorry, a lot has happened at home and I didn't think coming to you with my problems would be the best idea" he pulled me into a hug, "Tubbo I'm always here if you need me."

We stood there in silence for a little while before Ranboo spoke up again, "it's getting late. do you need me to walk you home?" I started tearing up at the thought of going back

"No, I don't really want to go back" "oh... Do you want to come with me then?" I smiled at him "yes, please." I yelped as he picked me up and started walking "Ranboo! What the fuck!" They giggled and continued walking.

It didn't take long to reach his house. Once we got there Ranboo's moms seemed pretty worried. I didn't realize but I guess all the crying earlier stained my face. Oops.

They just ignored their parents and took me upstairs, dropping me on his bed. "So, why were you out so late?" I'm not surprised they asked but I kinda wish he didn't, "um I ran away from my mom...she was being a bitch again."

He frowned, "hm. What if we piss her off then?" What? "What do you mean by that?" He smiled "I mean, what would piss her off? Cutting your hair, buying more 'boyish' clothes. There's a lot we could do Tubbo."

I smiled, "Ranboo do you even know how to cut hair?" "Um no. If its bad we can ask my mom to fix it." I sighed "alright then. Let's do it."

---time skip lol---

I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror as Ranboo cut my hair. It was comforting, it felt like someone actually cared for once.

"Done!" I looked up at the mirror. Holy shit. I started tearing up "Ranboo I look like a boy." They smiled "yeah, a very handsome boy." God I was overfilling with joy.

It's done. I finally look like a boy. I started jumping around in excitement. Even better, the one who cut it was the one person who cares.

I wasn't thinking and put my hands on ranboo's face, them slightly bending over to reach me. We were looking at each other, staring into the others eyes. I glanced down at ranboo's lips and back up at his eyes

In seconds my lips were on his...

(Guys I may or may not have written this story ahead of time and all the little comments I make are actually from weeks ago from when I wrote the chapter-
Anyways

Word count-606)