The end

(sorry for ending it guys, ik a lot of people love this one but I cant keep this one going anymore.)

Tubbos pov: (three years in the future)

I've been cooking with ranboo for a couple hours, we're cooking for a party. I don't remember what the party was for but it's happening.

During these hours cooking with them, we've managed to make a huge mess. He is covered in flower, I'm covered as well. We're gonna need a shower after this-

------

The party started, there's a lot of people here. The party was for Tommy, I don't know why though. Thankfully Ranboo and I have our own house now so his mom's won't get mad.

Ranboo and I are sitting outside in the yard. It's nice out here, not as loud as it is inside. There's lights strung in the trees so its lit pretty nice too. It's cold though...

I snuggled into ranboos side, attempting to absorb their warmth. I leaned my head on his shoulder and they leaned their head on mine.

------

It's been a couple hours just sitting out here, I fell asleep for a little bit. It was nice.

I woke up when I felt ranboo tapping my shoulder. He whispered something my ear and stood up, holding a hand out to me.
I took their hand and he pulled me up.

I just stood there for a moment, staring into his eyes. I know they don't like eye contact, but he doesn't seem to look away. He seems...relaxed?

He got down on one knee, fiddling with something in his pocket. Wait- I could feel the tears starting to form in my eyes, there's no way this is happening.

They finally pulled out a box and opened it, a ring settled inside. "Tubbo Underscore, I know it may be too soon but, will you marry me?" In that moment the tears started falling. I nodded slightly and he stood up.

They slipped the ring on my finger before wrapping his arms around my waist. I examined the ring, it was silver with little bees and flowers engraved on it. It's beautiful.

The moon was shining over us, making his face glow. God he's gorgeous. I reached up to cup his face, them leaning down a bit so I could reach.

I wanted to kiss him, he knew that. But we both hesitated. The eye contact still hadn't been broken.

We spent a few minutes there, just staring. He's just so beautiful. He finally bent down and kissed me, I was hesitating, I guess he was getting impatient.

This is where I wanted to stay. With Ranboo, under the moonlight. Everything is  perfect.

This is where I'm staying.

(THE END😭

Word count-458)