Flowers

Tubbos pov:

It's finally the day I had picked for our date, I'm gonna take him shopping and then take them to a flower field with a picnic set up. I had a bit of help from Lani, she was happy to watch over the picnic till we got there.

I woke up early, Im too excited for sleep. I slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake Ranboo up.

I decided I'd make Ranboo a nice breakfast, some french toast or something like that. I dunno.

I was still cooking when Boo came downstairs. Their hair was all messed up and in his face and he looked tired still, it was cute.

"Good morning Boo!" They walked into the kitchen and hugged me before going to sit at the counter. "Not ready to talk?" He nodded.

I finished cooking and set a plate on front of him before sitting next to them with my food. "So, I was hoping we could go somewhere today! Maybe just hang out around town or something..."

He hummed in response along with a slight nod. I let him finish eating before talking any more.

Once we finished I took care of the dishes and went to talk to Ranboo, I want to make sure he actually wants to go out.

"Hey Boo! So, can we go out today? Im not gonna go if you don't want to" they smiled, "of course we can go out tubbs" "yay!"

I'm glad I didn't have to call off the plans, I probably should've checked with him beforehand but whatever.

I went upstairs to get ready and Boo did the same. Once we were ready we went out.

------

We spent the day walking around stores and things, I tried to buy things for Ranboo but he wouldn't let me. They don't think I should spend my money on him.

I bought them things anyway, I'll give them to him once we get home.

We were walking to the field now, he doesn't know where we're going, "So, where are we going Tubbo?" I giggled, "it's a surprise"

They rolled their eyes, "I'm not sure I trust you with a surprise, what if youre gonna murder me?" I giggled again, "I'm not gonna murder you, Boo. I promise."

He nodded and we kept going. The sun was setting by the time we reached the field. Ranboo seemed to have frozen up.

I mean I did set up a whole picnic in a field for him but like, it's not that special...

"Tubbo, did you actually do that?" I nodded, "yep! I made dinner and stuff and we can hang out here and eat together!" I started happy stimming and I think Ranboo was tearing up a bit

Ranboo started actually crying after a few minutes, what-

I began trying to comfort them, giving them a hug. "Boo are you okay?" He nodded slightly. He doesn't really seem okay...

He stopped crying and decided to explain, " um...sorry I started crying. I think this might be the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me..."

"Aw Boo, c'mon. The sun's almost setting" they nodded and walked over with me.

We enjoyed the next few hours, laughing and having fun with eachother. I think he liked it, I hope they did.

------

By the time we got home Ranboo's moms had gone to bed already. We were both giggling a lot, despite trying really hard to keep quiet.

We somehow managed to not wake his mom's up and went to sleep as soon as we got to Ranboo's room.

Im glad I did that for them, I hope he feels special. He is special.

(Time for bed. And to anyone who's reading this late at night. Go. To. Bed.

Anyways
Word count-632)