Mother

(y'all ever just have the urge to scream until you can't breathe? Lol)

Tubbo's pov:

We decided I should probably go back home today. Ranboo talked to his mom's and they said it would be okay if I moved in but I have to stay in the guest room.

Its not like I'm actually gonna stay in there though. My clothes and shit will be in there but I'm staying with Ranboo still.

------

I'm standing at the front door of my house. I'm so nervous, I'm beginning to shake. I've gotta do it though, I've gotta get it done at some point.

"C'mon Tubbs, you can do it." Ranboo whispered in my ear. It took me a few minutes but I finally knocked on the door.

The door opened almost immediately, it was my mother. "Tara! Oh my god! Where have you been? I've been so worried and your father...wait. Tara, what did you do to your hair?!"

I could see her face change from excitement to anger, "Tara! I told you you couldn't cut your hair! Now you look like a boy, what did you do to my baby girl?" She was starting to cry...

"My hair is cut, just like I wanted it. Please stop crying mom." She finally looked behind me and saw Ranboo, "who's this? Does he know you're not a boy? Is he the one who cut your hair?"

Ranboo put a hand on my shoulder, "I'm Ranboo, I'm your son's boyfriend." Ngl I blushed when he said that. " You know she's not a boy, right? She's a girl and she always will be." Ranboo shook his head, "Tubbo is whoever he wants to be ma'am."

I got tired of her and pushed by her and into the house. I went up to my room and started stuffing clothes into a backpack. I grabbed my favorite blanket and bee plush too.

Once I was satisfied with everything I had grabbed I ran downstairs, "alright Ranboo, let's go." My mother's face at that moment looked horrified, "where are you going? Aren't you gonna stay?"

"No. I'm leaving. I'll come get more of my stuff some other time. Bye Mom." I grabbed Ranboo's hand and started walking down the street with them.

"Your mom seems like a dick..." Ranboo mumbled. "Yeah, she is. Did she say anything else when I went upstairs?" They nodded. I stopped walking and looked at him.

"What did she say? Did she hurt you?" They looked surprised, "um...I'm fine tubbs. It's nothing." I wasn't satisfied, "Ranboo, did she say something?" He looked a bit upset. "Can we talk about when we're home? I don't think the middle of the street is a good idea..."

I nodded and we kept walking. Whatever my mom said seems to have really bothered them. It makes me worried

We arrived at Ranboo's house and we went straight to his room. I dropped my bag at his door and sat on their bed. "Ranboo, please tell me what happened." He sat next to me and hugged me tightly. They said something into my shirt but I couldn't hear. "I can't hear you Ranboo..." He sat up straight before he started talking

"She said you only love me because I make you feel better about yourself...that I'm just here so your insecurities and stuff seem small..." I looked at him worried and disgusted. Why would she say something like that?

When I didn't respond they decided to keep going, "she kept saying youre only with me because I treat you like a boy...I get why but that still hurts..." I put my hands on each side of his face, making him look at me.

"Ranboo, I love you because you're you. None of the things she said is true." They nodded slightly, still not convinced. "Can I kiss you?" I whispered

"Yeah.." their voice was barely above a whisper. I kissed him softly. They moved their hands to my waist. That moment felt like flying, like all the problems of the world were just gone.

I pulled away, smiling. He smiled slightly, wiping away their tears. Thats when I noticed the burn marks, "Ranboo, what happened?" They looked confused for a moment before realizing

He touched the scar gently, "it's nothing, I'm just allergic to water" they chuckled. "Oh..." They looked at me momentarily before tackling me onto the bed

I gasped in surprise as he began kissing all over my face. God they're adorable...

How did I manage to deserve this beautiful person in front of me? He's just so amazing.  It was cute what he was doing. I moved his face closer to mine, kissing him softly before pulling away.

He laid his head on my chest. I giggled, they're so cute...I kissed the top of his head before slowly drifting off to sleep.

(Haha
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

anyways guys angry people just came on😄

Word count-836)