I am a boy

Tubbo's pov:

I woke up to find a sleeping Ranboo in my arms. He's adorable when he's sleeping. I was busy admiring them when they began to stir.

They slowly opened their eyes and smiled "good morning handsome" I blushed "good morning..." He snuggled into my chest. Aw

"Tubbo did you sleep in your binder?" They looked up at me disappointed. "Yeah..." He frowned, "take it off when we get up. I don't want you getting hurt."

"Ranboo I'll be fine" "Tubbo you're gonna get hurt." He's so worried about me...it's sweet, "what're you gonna do? Take it off for me?" They flushed red, how cute, "maybe I will, who knows"

Now I'm red, "fine, I'll take it off" he smiled, "thank you" I rolled my eyes, "Ranboo" "Tubbo?" "What do you mean you'd take it off for me?" I say, smiling at him.

They blushed and turned their face into my chest, "I've seen guys shirtless before Tubbo. It's nothing new." "But im not a guy Ranboo" he looked at me

"I see you as a boy tubbs, as long as you want me to of course. Are you a boy?"
I paused for a moment "I want to be a boy..."

"Then you are a boy... You're my favorite boy" I giggled and kissed them on the forehead, "you're so cute boo" he blushed again.

"Alright Tubbs, im getting up." I frowned, "nooo don't leave meee" I whined. They giggled and patted my head, "I'm gonna make some food tubbs. Make sure you take the binder off."

I rolled my eyes, "alright boo" and with that they got up and walked downstairs. I slowly got myself up and went to change.

I looked around in ranboo's closet before finding a hoodie I could steal. I closed the door to his room and took the binder off, immediately taking a deep breath.

I put the hoodie on and headed downstairs. They didn't hear me walk into the kitchen so I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around their waist.

He gasped and I could see their ears turn red, "hey tubbs-" I smiled "hi Ranboo" he set down the spatula he was holding and turned around in my arms.

"Clingy much?" They giggled. "Maybe..." He smiled and hugged me, "go sit down, breakfasts almost ready" I smiled and went over to the table.

Ranboo brought our plates to the table and we began to eat. After we finished I went upstairs and took a shower. I decided to steal Ranboo's clothes, since I don't have any of my own.

I didn't realize how big his clothes would be on me...like literally none of his pants fit me. I took a hoodie and went to shower, at least I have this.

It was kinda funny, Ranboo's hoodie almost goes to my knees. I stole one of his shorts too. I walked back into Ranboo's bedroom and they smiled once I walked in.

"Stealing my clothes already, huh?" I giggled, "I'm just borrowing them Boo, don't worry." He smiled and made grabby hands at me, "c'mere" I went over and sat next to him

He pulled me into his lap and giggled when he saw me blushing, "shut up" I said, making a pouty face at them. "How about, no?"

I huffed and nuzzled into their chest "You're kind of an ass, y'know that?" He patted my head, "sureee" I groaned

"So, what're we gonna do about your mom? You're gonna have to go back at some point Tubbo." I froze at the question. I hadn't thought about that. If I go back she's gonna be pissed and probably ground me or something

If I don't go back, I could get Ranboo and his mom's into a lot trouble. I have to go back, but do I have to stay? I could get my stuff and move out. But I don't have anywhere to go, and I don't want to bother Ranboo by moving in with him.

"Tubbo?" Oh shit I went silent "um...I don't know. I can't stay if I go back, but that leaves me with no where to go" he gave me a weird look, "what do you mean? You do have somewhere to go."

I looked at him, "Ranboo, you guys shouldn't have to be dealing with me in the first place, I should've found somewhere else to go."

They put their hands on each side of my face and looked at me, "Tubbo don't say that. We're not dealing with you, we're helping because we want to. I'll talk to my mom's and we can try and get you moved in, okay?"

I started tearing up for some reason, "Thank you Ranboo..." They hugged me tight, it was comforting. "Tubbo, don't cry. Everything's alright...it's okay" he was whispering into my ear

I fell asleep a few minutes later, tired from crying

(This took forever to write😥
Like it genuinely took me a week to think of what I was doing

Word count-844)