Nightmares

Tw: nightmares, intrusive thoughts,panic attack (ik that's a lot, leave me alone)

Tubbo's pov:

I woke up, it seems pretty late. It's probably noon, sometime near that idk. Ranboo isn't next to me, he probably got up to do stuff.

I got up, heading downstairs. When I reached the bottom, I saw no one there. I started walking around the house, looking for someone. I was here alone.

Wouldn't Ranboo tell me if they were leaving? I don't think his moms are here either. The house is just empty.

There's no people, no furniture, everything that was there last night is gone. Where is everything?

That's when the bad thoughts started.

What if they left me? What if they all got tired of me living in their house and left while I was asleep? But Ranboo wouldn't do that, would they?

Ranboo's nicer than that. He wouldn't just leave. That's not like them.

I began looking around the house again. Still nothing. Nothing there, no one there. I was alone.

I went outside to keep looking for them and I spotted my mother across the street. What is she doing here? Is Ranboo gone because of her?

She saw me and started walking across the street. I ran inside, locking the door on my way. I ran up to Ranboo's room and huddled into a corner.

I was breathing heavily and shaking. Why is she here? What if she's gonna take me back? She can't take me back. I fell asleep crying in that corner.

I sat up sweating and shaking, tears streaming down my face. I looked next to me, there's Ranboo. Everything's here, Ranboo's here. It must have been a bad dream.

"Tubbo? Are you okay?" They put a hand on my shoulder. I shook my head and buried my face in his chest.

They started rubbing my back and trying to calm me down. He cares so much...why though?

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head. I don't know what that was but it was terrible. I can't lose him.

He laid back down, my head still buried in their chest. I eventually fell asleep again.

------

I woke up hours later. I sat up quickly, looking around at everything. Ranboo's still here. Everything's still here. It's alright.

"You alright Tubbs?" I nodded, "Yeah, everything disappeared in my nightmare and I needed to check..." He nodded and pulled me back into his embrace.

I melted completely. They're so warm and comfortable. I snuggled more into him and they chuckled, trying to get up.

"Nooo my pillow" I mumbled. I sound needy...tf. They laid back down, letting me get comfortable again before I fell asleep.

(Hrrrrrrrerrr

Word count-457)