Chapter 7

Sadie, Bella, and Nadine were sitting on the dorm floor going over the prank idea to get back at the marauders.

        "I got a list of ingredients we are gonna need to make this successful,". Nadine announced showing them the list.

           Hair loss potion ingredients:

           •Knotgrass
           •Leeches
           •Horn of Bicorn
          •Lacewing Flies

        "We need to sneak into Professor Slughorn classroom to get these ingredients," Bella voiced looking over the ingredients.

         "How do you suppose we do that?" Sadie wondered out loud.

         "Let's sneak out now," Bella said after a moment of thinking.

✯ ✫ ✯

        "Let me do this," Sadie said confidently getting to her knees and using a Bobby pin to try to unlock the door.

         "Or we could use Alohomora,". Bella stepped up to the door and a moment later the door opened.

          "Or that I guess," Sadie grumbled, disappointed because she read it in a muggle book

           Nadine walked into the room and approached the counter with all the stuff that they would need for the potion to be successful. Slowly she put the ingredients in her bag, trying to avoid making noise.

           "Are we technically stealing this stuff?" Bella pointed out walking up to Professor Slughorn's desk.

           "Borrowing," Nadine quickly corrected.

           "Here is the Knotgrass," Sadie said handing it to Nadine.

             "I think I have everything,". She mentally went through her mind, "Knotgrass, Leeches, Horn of Bicorn and lacewing Flies."

             "Go let's go fast before we get caught."

             They quickly walked out of the classroom, as Bella was walking around the corner she ran into the air. Bella stepped back and groaned.

              Suddenly James Potter and Sirius Black appeared from thin air

            "What the hell?" Bella said angrily because they bumped into her.

             "Are we not gonna forgot that they appeared from thin air," Sadie accused them.

               "I agree."

              "We will tell professor McGonagall that you are out past curfew," James potter quickly defended himself.

                "Excuse me! I am a perfect," Nadine glared at them.

                "Oh this is the girl that we pranked this morning," James potter wondered out loud.

              "Oh, how nice of you to remember!" Nadine said sarcastically, and quickly ran off with Sadie and Bella following her.

✯ ✫ ✯

              "Can you do it, Nadine, please?" Bella begged to put out her cauldron and put it on Nadine's bed.

              "It takes a day to make so we all have to help," which caused Bella to groan. Luckily there was an odd number of 5th-year girls, which meant they didn't have a 4th housemate.

               "No don't add that," Nadine quickly said watching Bella put the wrong thing in the potion

               Bella was trying her best to read the potions book and help but was failing miserably luckily potions is Nadine's best class

              "Oh okay," Bella responded.

              Little did they know they this little prank would change their entire life.