Ming

I went off for classes. It was a long full day and not being able to see Park as he was away made it slightly meh too.

I blushed again when I thought about today morning and how I had let slipped the whole "I love you" thing. Surprisingly he didn't react adversely to it. Could it be.....

OOF! "sorry, my bad. I didn't see where I was going" I apologised to the person that was in front of me. I looked up and realized it was Thun the Communication Arts guy. I found him familiar and realized this was the same guy that had hurt Pha and Beam the last time. This time I didn't say anything as I was at fault. I waiied respectfully and tried to leave. Tried being the key word as he refused to let me to, stopping my every step. I looked at him, rolling my eyes.

"I said sorry. Now move aside, Thun."
"What if I don't? It's hardly I get Forth's friends in my purview"
"You wouldn't want to mess with me. If Forth or Park heard of it, you are dead."
"Yea you are right. If they did hear of it, but let's see whether you are alive by then. I should hurt his Forth's boyfriend instead but since I got you, his junior, you should do for now."

I stepped back, not wanting to fight but found myself surrounded by his friends. They grabbed me and threw me into an empty classroom. I stood up, prepared to put up a fight which I did until Thun took out a knife and slashed me on my lower right abdomen. Fuck! I stepped back, holding that area, groaning in pain. It was a fairly deep wound and I fell back, bleeding profusely. Thun and his friends ran off, closing the door on me. I tried to scream for help but couldn't and passed out.

Hours later, I woke up, finding myself in a hospital room, with my parents, Forth and the boys and Park there.

"MING! ARE YOU OK?!" I heard my mother wail. "Mae, I'm...fine.." I sputtered out softly. Where was I?

Just then the doctor came into view. He said I had suffered a deep laceration against my right abdomen and was bleeding to death. The only reason why I survived was because a group of juniors who wanted to smoke discreetly came into the classroom and found me. Luckily the boys alerted security and called the ambulance too. The doctor said I would survive but needed to be in the hospital for about a few days. I tried to sit up and my parents helped me. That's when, the rest of the faces came into full view. They all looked so stricken and ashy. Park especially but there was something else on his face. I just couldn't place the emotion.

My parents fussed over me and I let them be. The boys asked me on who had attacked me since the security of the school was outside and they wanted to know. The head discipline master came in and I admitted that it was Thun who hurt me based on a previous grievance. I saw Park clench his hands in anger and I subtly shook my head no. His hands were all white.

The boys decided to leave, giving me space with my parents. Park looked hesitant to leave bit Forth tried to drag him out. Just then my mother called out, "Park stay behind. Ming's dad and I are going to get some food and drinks for everyone. I bring the boys with mecto help. Can you stay with Ming for a bit?"

I just looked discreetly at my mom who was looking at me with a small smile. My parents left with Forth and the boys and Park came over to me. He sat down near me and just placed his hand over mine, looking downwards firmly. I felt tears drop onto my hands and I gasped. I  lifted Park's face up to see his teary face and my heart clenched. I tried to wipe off his tears and he just held my hands tightly.

"Park.."
"I love you."
"Huh?!"
"I said I love you. I shouldn't have waited for something to happen before I said this but it made me realize that I would regret it for life if I don't confess my love to you. I said wait for me and be patient. And I know what I want. You."

I stared at Park dumbfounded. I expected him to stay by my side, refusing to leave or fighting with my parents to stay with me but this...

"Be my boyfriend ok?"
I just nodded my head in silence, my own tears falling down fast and furious. Park hugged me gently and kissed me on my forehead. We separated and he looked at me, leaning in to kiss me on my lips when we got interrupted by my parents and the boys. We broke apart, both our faces blushing furiously and just looking down at our hands.

I jsut heard raucous laughter all around and face palmed myself in 2nd hand embarrassment. I looked at Park who was looking as if the earth could swallow him any moment. He stood up, saying he would go get my things and come back. But before he left, he turned to me, kissed on my cheeks and said "I love you Ming. Stay safe na." And he left.

I was stunned but so was everyone else. Park was really on another level.