Park

I decided to go and get Ming's stuff for him and it also gave me an opportunity to slap myself from continually blushing.
I couldn't believe that everyone had caught us red handed. I told myself I would never want to become like Forth and Lam and I just became 10 times worse. But when you have someone whom you love and loves you back, the feeling is indeed different.

You end up doing things you would never think you would.
"Like confessing your love in front of all?"

I turned around in shock, that I had spoken my thoughts out loud and someone responded and that someone was Kit! "Er.. Kit, hey.."

Kit chuckled seeing my face. I turned even more redder, if that was even possible. "I'm just messing with you. I wanted to come along to help you. Shall we?" I nodded my head and we walked together.

"You know, when Ming was trying to woo me, he always did whatever I wanted. He would buy tickets for movies I would like, do activities I would like, eat food I would like.." I stared at Kit discreetly wondering where he was going with it.
"But I never saw him truly happy or relaxed like the way I seen him around and with you. And during all of those times, both of you are just doing what you like best. And I think that's important; being able to be yourself in front of the one you love. Right?"

I looked at Kit and smiled, the beauty of his words sinking in. "Hes a good guy, treat him well ok." I nodded my head, fully determined to do that. We collected Ming's things and went back. The boys had left except for his parents. They took their leave too, knowing he was in good hands with me. Kit went to send them off and I went to check on Ming.

He was sleeping soundly knocked out from the medicines. I sat down and just held his hand. I looked at the gear bracelet on his hand. An idea came to mind; I took mine off and clasped it on his right hand. Now this boy was truly an Engineering fellow's boyfriend. Let's see if anyone dare touch him again. I sat back and watched him. Slowly I dozed off!

I woke up to find Ming awake and watching television. "Hey, you awake? Why didn't you go home?"

"Na, I wanted to be with you. Sorry about dozing off. Have you eaten? Do you want anything?"

"I'm good. I don't want anything and don say sorry for dozing off. You must be exhausted. Mom called earlier, she reminded me to take care and to bring you along for the next holidays."

I smiled and just looked at his right wrist. That's when I realized his left one was empty. I looked down at my own left hand and realised Ming had slipped his gear bracelet onto me.

"You aren't the only one going to be tagging me ok. I will too. I want everyone to know you are taken and to stay off you especially that bitch."

I snorted. Ming can be quite jealous when he wanted to be.

"You know, when I first got to know you, I never expected to fall for you. I didn't even think you were my cup of tea. But over time, I realized that laid more to you than just your looks and cheeky personality. I'm thankful Ming you were patient enough for me. I love you very much so."

Ming's eyes watered and I quickly swooped in to kiss the tears away. I wasn't going to let him cry again if I could help it. I cradled his face and kissed him gently on his nose, murmuring my love again. Ming responded by kissing me back, calling me his accidental love; the one that was indeed meant to be.