Chapter 11: Young love

Lucas felt lightheaded as he carried you back home. He felt the blood run down his body, but that didn't matter. He'd hurt you, and for that he deserves to suffer. His eyes were puffy from crying over your limp body.

"P-please..." he pleaded, walking through the open front door.

He closed it with his foot, continuing back inside. His dragged himself and you down a new hallway, turning at the first door. He nudged it open. Hundreds and hundreds of pictures littered the walls. Hundreds of pictures of you. He gasped, setting you on the bed. He lolled his head back, catching his breath as he walked back out of the room. He clumsily made his way to the bathroom. Flicking the lights on, he winced at the un-welcomed brightness. He opened the sink cabinet, shuffling through all the items. His hand latched onto the first aid kit, pulling it out. He groaned in pain as he pressed a wetted down rag on the stab. Blood gushed from the wound, making him dizzy. He hunched over the sink, grabbing onto the counter.

He'd messily bandaged the wound. Several layers of gauze were applied before he wrapped an ace bandage around his stomach multiple times. Slowly, he made his way back to the bedroom. He collapsed beside you. Wrapping an arm around your waist and one behind your neck, Lucas hugged you close. He shivered at the thought of you leaving again. He couldn't lose you. He wouldn't lose you.

"Please w-wake up s-soon," he mumbled into your hair.
"I...I'm r-really sorry."

He was met by silence of course as you peacefully took shallow breaths. He watched you chest rise and fall with every breath. It calmed him down in his own little weird way. It was peaceful for him, and soon he drifted off to sleep.

. . . .

You groaned as you opened your eyes. You took a deep inhale in, but began coughing. Your throat felt like it had been doused in gasoline and lit on fire. You struggled to steady your breathing after your coughing fit. You gently ran a hand across your neck, flinching at the unusual pain.

"Ouch...Jesus christ. What the hell?" You mumbled as you sat up.

You flung your legs over the edge of the bed, about to walk to the door. That's when you froze. How had you not noticed before. You, painfully, screamed bloody murder at the sight before you. You almost fainted due to the sheer amount of shock. Hundreds of pictures, no, maybe even thousands, of pictures of you hung around the room. They ranged from anything subtle like you sitting down, to you in....to you in your underwear?!

Footsteps came rushing in, Lucas seemed to be out of breath as he opened the door.

"W-what's wrong?" He asked frantically.

You just clutched onto your hair, in denial, hoping this wasn't real. You were just having a nightmare, that's all. You shook your head as you stared at the mattress. Arms enveloped you as you cried.

"Please c-calm down."

You looked up at Lucas and shoved him away. He winced at the pain, and you just stared him dead in the eyes.

"I knew you were a psycho, but this," you cried.
"This is insane!"

Lucas just gave you a displeased look as you cried.

"How long? How long have you been watching me!" You screamed at him, clutching onto the blankets.

"I-I can't remember."

Another choked out sob escaped you. Your body shook violently as you cried. How long has he been watching? Clearly for a very long time judging by how old you looked in some of the photos.

"W-when I was f-five," you heard him start.
"I-I first saw y-you at the park."

........

A young brown eyed boy stared curiously at the little girl. She giggled as she ran around the swing set, assumably her older brother chasing her around. She giggled. The young boy liked her laugh. It was cute.