Chapter 17: kill me

Lucas had dragged you to his bedroom. He laid you down on his bed, tucking you in. Your eyes were puffy from crying, and you struggled against him as he pulled the covers up.

"Put me on the couch," you whined, struggling to sit up.

His hand pressed down on your chest, pushing you back down into his mattress.

"N-no."

"Lucas, please."

"Y-you need t-to rest."

And with that he left the room, locking the door behind him. You sighed, knowing it was no use in arguing with him at this point. Your eyes scanned around the room. It was weird looking at thousands of pictures of yourself. You decided that sleeping would've the best option to escape this shit show.

. . .

Lucas sat on the couch, thinking. Not about anything in particular just...thinking. How could he get you to trust him. All he wanted to do was shower you with love and whatever your heart desires. He sighed, running his fingers through his black hair. Maybe going on a walk would make him feel better. He quickly grabbed his key, and slipped on his shoes. Quietly, he closed and locked the door behind him. Maybe he'd go to the store to buy you some stuff. Would that make you happier?

As he was walking his mind began to wander, taking him a place he probably shouldn't go...

No!

He needed to make this trip quick. He can fantasize later. As he was walking past a light pole, he noticed something. He abruptly stopped to stare at the paper.

MISSING

(Y/n) (l/n)

Reports say that her ex-boyfriend may be responsible for her disappearance.

If you have any clues that can help with the case please call ***-***-****

Oh...

This couldn't have gone any better.

They have no clue.

A small smile tugged at Lucas' lips as he kept walking.

. . .

You'd squirmed awake from your morning nap. It was honestly refreshing. With a disgruntled sigh, you sat up.

"Maybe I should take the pictures down..." you pondered before standing up.

A wet feeling dripped down your leg as you stood. Your brows furrowed before it dawned on you.

Oh no...no no no no.

You rushed to the bathroom, quickly sitting in the toilet. Blood covered the inside of your thighs.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" You screamed, wiping your legs off with toilet paper.

You stood back up, flushing the bloody paper down the toilet. You held your head in your hands, tears starting to well up. It was bound to happen soon, but really?!

You walked out of the bathroom, and walked to the living room. Lucas was no where to be seen. You snooped around the kitchen a bit before glancing at the basement hatch. A cold shiver ran down your spine as you looked away. Does this mean he's gone?

Is he...really gone?

You walked over to the front door. Your hand wrapped around the cold metal. Just as you began to turn the knob, it turned quicker than what you had turned it. The door flung open, and Lucas stood there with a horrified expression on his face. Tears brimmed the corners of his big brown eyes. You jumped back, falling on your ass. His hand was shaking as he closed the door behind him. You yelped as he dropped the bags and fell to his knees, hugging you close.

"I-I'm so s-sorry," he whispered.

Your eyes were wide as your body went ridged. You slowly wrapped one arm around his shoulder and one around the back of his head.

Just go along with it.

"What's wrong?"

He wept into your shoulder.

"I-I thought you l-left," he cried.

"I'm still here. Calm down."

I would've been gone had you not shown up asshole.

You gently ran your fingers through his hair. You felt his breathing being to slow down, and his muscles easing up.

"Okay," you started, gently pushing him away.
"Let me get up."

He made a sound of disapproval, but reluctantly let go of you. You stood up, brushing yourself off. You turned around and began to walk towards the couch. That's when you heard a strange noise come from Lucas. You looked over your shoulder and noticed how pale his face was. You followed where his brown eyes were looking. Your face flushed red.

"Stop staring freak!" You shouted, grabbing a pillow from the couch and chucking at the teen boy.

He fell backwards as the pillow collided with his face, and you ran off to the bathroom.

. . .

"(Y-y/n) please open t-the door."

"No!"

It had been almost an hour since you had rushed to the bathroom, locking yourself inside. Your eyes were red and puffy from how much you had been crying. Wether it was out of embarrassment or frustration, you didn't know.

"I-it's okay," Lucas said from behind the wooden panel.

You chose to stay quiet, wiping your nose. You heard shuffling from behind the door, and you looked over at it. Footsteps walked away, but soon came back. The sound of a pencil on paper could be heard. You were startled when Lucas slid a piece of paper u see the door, followed by a pencil.

It's okay.

You quickly wrote down something and slid the paper back out.

No it's not.

You heard a sigh and then more writing.

I'm sorry.

You sighed. A defeated feeling started to close in on you.

I'm in pain Lucas. I want to die.

You began to calm down as he slid the paper back to you.

It'll be okay. I know you hurt right now. I'll do anything and everything to make you feel better. I promise.

"You promise?" You spoke up, a wave of easiness washing over you.

"P-promise."

..........

....I live.

Holy. Shit. My life has been so busy as of late. First school started, and then I had cheer competitions (we got fifth at state💪). My calf bubba died, Culinary school has been kicking my ass as well, and finally my sister moving out to college. I'm real sorry I haven't updated in forever. Everything has just been so hectic. I've just been too exhausted to do anything. I literally get home from school and fall asleep, that's how bad it is😂. Anyway, I've been working on this chapter in my spare time, and finally finished. I hope y'all like it❤️