Chapter 25: I spy with my little eye

(Let's pretend like I was never gone)
Update on my life:
Got back with my ex, and then he cheated on me🤭
Went to Hawaii and had a Polynesian man hold me at a luau🤤
Sent some...spicy pictures to a guy only for him to ghost me two days later🤡
And had a mental breakdown because Chris Evans gut engaged. (Here's the receipts.)

———————

"Lucas I-" you gasped, hands resting against the boys chest.

His breathing was heavy as he looked down at you.

"You cheated," he mumbled, caging you in.

"I have no clue what you're talking about," you said, glancing to the side.

He grabbed your arm, and shook it. Out fell cards from your sleeve and he glared at you. You just grumbled something under your breath.

"Wasn't cheating, just being smart," you huffed, looking away from him.

He grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him.

"Let's just drop it okay. You win!"

"Uh uh, c-cheaters don't get to w-walk away so easily," he smiled.

His lips connected with your neck and you let out a squeal.

"Stop!" You giggled, tangling your fingers in his hair.

He grabbed just below your butt, hoisting you into the counter. You gasped, and his lips locked onto yours. You moaned into the kiss as he pressed himself against you.

"Lucas~" you groaned, tugging on his hair.

He just picked you up, and you wrapped your legs around his waist as he carried you to the couch....

.........

"What the hell happened to him?" A kid said, glancing at the blond sitting by himself.

His eyes had dark circles underneath them, and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Yo, Alex, what the hell happened to you?" A boy asked, sitting next to him.

"No one will listen to me," Alex said, resting his forehead in his hands.
"The teachers, my parents, the fucking police!"

"Woah, what're you talking about?"

"(Y/n)!"

Silence fell over the cafeteria.

"Dude, she's gone, you gotta-"

"No! She's not...he has her."

"Huh?"

"Lucas, that fucking freak! I know it. He kidnapped her, and is doing good knows what to her," Alex cried, slamming his fists onto the table.

His friend just gave him a nervous glance, slowly standing up.

"Man, you're delusional. She's gone, just give up-"

The boy let out a cry as Alex lunged at him, connecting his fist with his face.

"Shut up shut up shut up!" He screamed, mercilessly beating the kid.

The commotion caught the attention of the teachers on duty who soon broke up the fight. Alex continued to flail around in their grip, crying out.

"He has her! Fucking idiots he has her!"

..........

"Ooh, we should get a puppy," you said, peeking up on the couch.

Lucas just stared up at you half naked figure, admiring you.

"Mmm," he hummed, kissing your belly.

"Seriously," you whined, smiling.
"We'll be like a family."

That caught Lucas's attention. A family...

He sighed, admiring your pregnant belly as you cooked breakfast.

"Lucas, could you grab me some plates?"

He was absolutely smitten, following your every command. He slowly hit up, grabbing two plates. He set them on the counter beside you before wrapping his arms around your abdomen. You giggled, leaning back against him. He kissed the crown of your head, inhaling your scent.

"I love you Lucas. There's no other man in this world I'd rather start a family with...."

His hands found your lower back, and he rested his head in your lap. You played with his hair, and he let out a content sigh.

"Sure."

He smiled when he heard you gasp, soon followed by a sound of excitement.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" You chanted, grabbing his face.

He sat up, and you kissed him. The embrace knocked him over, and you were straddling his hips as you kissed him. He smiled against the kiss, holding you close.

"You're the best," you sighed, pulling away from the embrace.

Lucas just smiled before pecking your lips once again.

"I love you."

"I love you more," you giggled, hugging him.

.........

Alex wiped away the dry tears on his cheeks. He'd been suspended for a week. Good. Now he wouldn't be surrounded by those idiots. Now he could focus more on you.

"Goddamnit," he huffed, noticing his shoelace that came untied.

He knelt down, tying it back. Right as he was about to stand up, he noticed something. It was a torn up shoelace. One of your shoelaces. His heart jumped to his throat as he snatched up the rugged string. There was dried up blood on it. He nearly cried in relief. He'd found a part of you. A part of you he could hold close. A part of you he could you to find you. A part of you he could use to-

He felt an uncomfortable pressure in his pants just at the thought of being so close to finding you. So close to having you back in his arms, pressed up against him, tears staining your cheeks as he held you close for comfort, holding you close as he buried himself deep inside of you-

"Where the hell are you (y/n)," he sighed, rubbing his eyes.
"You're close, I know it, so just making yourself fucking known."

He stood up, shoving the shoe lace into his pocket. His green eyes scanned the rugged little neighborhood. The old, decrepit apartments laughed mockingly at him. You could be anywhere here! Anywhere, but you were oh so close, and he knew it. He knew you knew it too. He knew you were waiting for him to come save you from that sick bastard. To touch you in all the places he touched you. To get you back to safety. To have you by his side forever to keep you safe.

He'd lost you once, and he wasn't going to lose you again.

........

So Umm, I live I guess. Don't mind me ghosting y'all like my dad did. (Don't worry, he came back in the end.)

)