Chapter 14: Fear

Lucas sat on the floor, staring at you. It was around 2:57 A.M., and he couldn't sleep. His fingers gently ran through your hair, cringing when he felt a knot. You needed a shower. Blood was crusted on your face, and you smelled like sweat. He sighed, resting his head on the cushion.

"Y-you're so p-pretty..." he whispered, caressing your cheek.

He pulled his hand away after you scrunched up your nose. He didn't want to wake you up. After a few more moments, he quietly stood up. He watched you for a few more seconds, and then walked away. He stretched and yawned as he crawled into his own bed. Slowly, his eyes began to shut.

"Lucas," you said softly, snuggling closer to him.

"Hmm?" He hummed, hugging you from behind.

"I'm really sorry for what I did. I...I should have never done that. I was just so scared. Please forgive me," you said, looking over your shoulder.

He gave you a small smile whilst spooning you.

"I-I shouldn't have b-been s-so harsh," he said, placing a kiss on your shoulder.

You smiled at him, kissing his cheek.

"I promise to be good from now on."

He kissed your lips, and you rolled to your other side to face him. He grabbed the back of your head, deepening the kiss. Your tongues melted perfectly with one another. You pulled away, catching your breath.

"I love you~," you cooed.

Lucas sat up. He checked his clock.

It was only 4:42 A.M.

He sighed as he sat up, noticing his erection. Damnit. He groaned as he stared down the hallway. You were just out there. It would go away if he just kissed you. Just once! But then you'd be mad...

Reluctantly he stood up. Carefully, he made his way down the hall, emerging in the living room. He stared at your sleeping figure on the sofa. Quietly, he made his way to you. He knelt down on the floor, staring adoringly at your face. You were stunning. Everything about you was perfect. You looked so content, and calm. That made him happy.

"I-I l-love you s-so much," he whispered, brushing your hair out of your face.

He leaned in close, ghosting over your lips with his. Softly, he pressed his against yours. Your jaw was slack, so he had no problem slipping his tongue into your mouth.

. . .

You were sleeping peacefully when you felt something weird. Your eyes parted slowly, widening at the sight of your captor. You tried pulling away, but his hand pressed firmly against he back of your head. You couldn't move. Out of panic you bit down.

Lucas let out a shout of pain, pulling away. His tongue was bleeding. He looked you in the eyes. Shit.

"I-I'm sorry!" You exclaimed.

'I don't wanna go back down there!' You thought.

He just continued to stare. You hugged yourself, hoping you could just disappear.

"I-I'm s-sorry," he said quietly.
"I-I should've a-asked."

That caught you off guard. You noticed how he was staring down. Then you noticed it. This poor man seemed to always have a boner.

"Lucas I-...." you sighed.

How were you supposed to say this.

"You can't just do that," you said, leaning into the couch.
"Please control yourself."

He whipped his head up to you, a look of embarrassment was on his face.

"I-I try t-to, b-but it's so h-hard t-too!"

"Lucas, that's not an excuse," you scolded.

He whimpered, looking back down.

"T-then just s-sit there. I-I w-wing touch you," he said, giving you a pleading look.

It took you a second to piece together what he meant. You cringed.

"I just want to sleep. I've already been through enough. Please just leave me alone," you said, laying back down.

"P-please!" He exclaimed.
"I-I'll make it q-quick!"

You rolled away from him, facing the back of the couch.

"No Lucas."

You let out a shrieked as he rolled you over, pinning you against the back of the couch.

"P-please (y/n), it h-hurts s-so bad!"

Your eyes were wide with fear. You shook your head no, but his hand had already began to travel down his pants.

"Lucas no!" You exclaimed, trying to push him off.

He pulled down his pants, moving onto his boxers.

"S-stop it, you're scaring me!"

You turned your head away as he pulled down his boxers. The hand that was holding you in place moved up to you chin.

"J-just watch p-please," he pleaded.

"No!"

You tried jerking your head away, but he had your jaw in a vice like grip. You cried as he began to stroke himself. Low moans escaped his lips as he watched your teary eyes stare at him in horror. He hated seeing you cry, but it made him feel oh so good. He felt himself nearing his climax.

"(Y-y/n)!" He groaned as he came all over his hand.

Some of his cum landed on your thighs. You cried out as you felt the fluid land on you.

"Enough!" You cried.
"You're done!"

He frowned, but nodded. He only asked to do it once, so he'd keep his word. He let go of you, and you ran to the bathroom, still a little wobbly. You grabbed a rag from the shower, wetting it down in the sink, and vigorously wiped off your leg. You felt disgusted. You cried as you washed yourself. How had your life come to this?

"W-what are y-you d-doing?"

"Leave me alone!" You shouted, glaring at the ravenette.

He flinched back, blinking a few times.

"I-"

"No! Don't try and apologize. I'm never going to forgive you! You ruined my life!"

"(Y-y/n) s-stop it," he said, tilting his head.

He took a step toward you, and you flinched back. Your tears came twice as fast. You hated to admit it, but he scared you.

You were scared of him.

_______

Dawg, I had to feed this bitch while there was lightning outside😭

My son, I've only had him for a day, but I would sell my soul for him🥰Anyway, hope y'all enjoy this rushed chapter

My son, I've only had him for a day, but I would sell my soul for him🥰Anyway, hope y'all enjoy this rushed chapter. I just felt like I needed to post one more so here ya go <3