Chapter 12: Is this Hell

Tw: mentions of mutilated corpse

Your vomit flew everywhere. Onto his bed, his floor, and even him. Your head was spinning. What was going on?

"(Y-y/n)!" Lucas exclaimed, grabbing your shoulders.
"W-what's wrong?"

"Bathroom, bathroom!" You shouted, bile running up your throat.

Lucas rushed you to the bathroom, and you fell to the floor, hurling into the toilet. Lucas held back your hair for you as you got sick. Everything was like a blur, it was suddenly super hot. Your vision was getting foggy. Your knuckles turned white as you gripped the edge of the toilet.

You felt a hand rub circles into your back, bringing you back to reality. You slumped to the floor, the cold tile feeling heavenly on your burning face.

"It's so hot," you groaned, catching your breath.

Your ears were ringing, an uncomfortable sound. You sat back up and continued to vomit, crying. Lucas' hand stopped and you heard him walk away. After a moment, he came back with a bottle of water.

"Y-you need t-to drink."

The thought of consuming anything made you queasy.

"Y-you'll only g-get dehydrated. D-drink."

You shook your head, but Lucas wasn't going to take no as an answer. He knelt down, shoving the bottle toward you. He grabbed your jaw, forcing your mouth open, and making you drink. You cringed as the liquid flowed down your esophagus, trying to pull back. Lucas, however, never let go. His grip only tightening when you tried to move. Once you finished half the bottle, he pulled away. You coughed, feeling sick again.

"W-would you like t-to l-lay down?" He asked, reaching toward you.

You flinched back, shaking your head.

"No, I wanna stay in here," you said.

Lucas gave you a disappointed look, but nodded.

"L-let me know w-when you feel b-better."

And with that, he stood up and walked out. You waited a moment before shuffling over to door, quietly closing it. It made a click, and you cringed at the sound.

"(Y/n)?"

Your hands fiddled with the lock, locking it right before Lucas could open the door.

"(Y-y/n) o-open the door!" He exclaimed, banging on the other side.

You stayed quiet, examining the small room. Either you hid in the cabinet under the sink, or tried to get out through the small window at the top of the shower. Freedom sounded better than hiding, so you stood up with shaky legs. Lucas continued to beat on the door, but you dismissed it. Carefully, you climbed onto the side of the bathtub, using the shower rod for minor support.

"(Y/n)!" Lucas screamed.

You just glanced back at the door before stepping to the other edge of the tub. Half way across, the door flung open. You jumped, loosing your footing. Lucas screamed and the last thing you saw was the ceiling.

. . .

Your head was pounding. No, worse than that. You still felt nauseous, and the world around you was spinning. Well, more like lack of world around you. It was pitch black wherever you were. The consistent sound of dripping was what woke you up. Where were you? Your hands shuffled around on the floor, trying to find a wall or something. Eventually, you bumped into a wall, shuffling your hands up it for support. You fiddle around the wall, trying to find a switch. When you did, you let out a shaky sigh. You flipped the switch, resting your forehead against the wall as you felt tears well up. What the fuck was going on? You turned around, trying to search for a door. Oh god, how you wish you hadn't. You couldn't even scream. The shock and adrenaline were too over bearing. You felt as light as a feather as you walked over to the scene.

"A-Adam?" You said, voice barely above a whisper.

He didn't answer. You reached your hand out, caressing his cheek.

"Please tell me you're still here?"

Silence.

The poor, poor boy had met his maker. His life was ripped away from him. His left arm, severed off. His right hand was missing all its fingers. The nails on his toes had been torn off. His jaw was broken, and his tongue was no where to be found. You cried. For how long, only god knows. The nauseous feeling never went away as you stared at the boy. How...how had Lucas managed to do such a thing? Anger soon filled your body, but you couldn't do anything. He was stronger than you. You let out a sob as you scooted away from the corpse, crying till your throat was raw. You pounded your fists on the cement wall.

"Lucas!" You screamed.
"Let me out!"

Footsteps were heard above you. A small hatch in the ceiling opened.

"N-no."

"Lucas, please!" You cried.

All you needed right now was to get out of here. The smell of the rotting body was becoming too much.

"Y-you tried to r-run a-away."

"I'm scared Lucas! It's my natural instinct!" You screamed at him.

He flinched back, but just stared you down.

"Y-you have to s-stay down there t-till you learn t-to be a g-good girl."

A whimper left you as he shut the door. You screamed again, shredding your vocal cords.

"I fucking hate you! I hope you die!"

It was no use, but damn, it felt nice to relieve your pent up emotions. There was no way out of here. No windows, no doors, no nothing. A wave of tiredness soon washed upon you. You didn't want to sleep, but after your adrenaline crash you couldn't help it.

. . .

His slender fingers traced the outline of the door. Tears spewed from his deep brown eyes. He missed you. He wanted to hold you. What he was doing was mean and cruel, but you had to learn a lesson. When he lets you out, you'll be a good girl for him. He won't have to lock you up. You and him can live happily together. You just needed to learn to love him.

______

You're gay.