Hot Summer (Chp 1)

{Eddie Munson x Fem Reader
Warnings: cursing, 🍃 usage, fluff}

It was a brutal hot summer night. And I mean fucking brutal. So hot that your usual smoke sesh with Eddie had to be done with the windows of his bedroom open with his shirt off, causing you to be VERY distracted. Tendrils of smoke danced around both of your heads, making your bodies slowly relax into his bed and taking you higher out of your minds. Suddenly you hear a a quiet chuckle breaking you out of your daze.
"Jesus christ Henderson, when did you get those."
Eddie said with a grin, so far up in the clouds he was chilling with god.
He gestured to your boobs and you couldn't help but laugh as you realised after so long your best friend of a fair few years was finally noticing you in ways you had dreamt about. There had always been a tension around the two of you, with both friends and family urging you both to get together, however throughout later years it somewhat became a running joke between your pair, and you had been too much of a pussy to say anything, so you kinda just went along with it.
"No, but I'm actually being serious," he said, his smile falling, replaced with a certain look on his face, lust almost. The look you only saw him give to people like, I don't know, Chrissy. Fucking Chrissy. Had Eddie wrapped around her finger, had him on his knees for her and not only didn't notice but, frankly, didn't care.
You blush slightly and try to break the staring contest you were in with the guy you've obsessed over since freshman year. 'Fucking hell I knew he was hot but bloody hell he got hotter' you thought, as you take a long inhale of your bud. You cock your head slightly as you breathe out smoke,
"Dunno, about the same time I started to get nervous every time I saw your dumbass."
You pause. Oh shit. Eddie stops for a second, but then runs a jewelled hand through his hair and smirks as he leans back against the wall on the side of his bed.
"Aw y/n, do I turn you on?"
He teasingly pouts. You breathe a sigh of relief, thank the heavens for his ability to make any situation less awkward.
You punch his arm lightly and narrow your eyes with a smile.
"You wish Munson."
He laughs and then goes back to playing Metallica on his guitar, matching the music blaring from his stereo, taking hits of his bud while he's at it.
"Christ it's hot, huh," you wince, while peeling off your Hellfire shirt Eddie reluctantly gave to you a few months prior, revealing nothing but a lacy bra you stole from Victoria Secret a while back. "Much better" you sigh, throwing your head back and lying down on his bed, unknowingly having Eddie's eyes trailing all over you. You catch his wandering gaze as he quickly looks away and playfully ask, "Like what you see?", smiling while doing so.
Eddie chuckles darkly, lowers his guitar and puts out his bud,
"What if I do, y/n? Does that scare you?"
Surprised, you roll over onto your stomach, your butterflies getting stronger by each passing minute. He crawls over to you and lifts your chin up so that his dark eyes meet yours. "Hm? I asked you a question." Making your way to his lap, he places his rough hands on your waist and moves his back to the wall, pulling you closer so that your lips were only inches away from his. You could feel both your hearts beating faster than lightning and the weed you just smoked didn't make your head any clearer. Placing your hands on his chest, and tracing his tattoos with your finger, you lean in and whisper into his ear, "It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world."