Meet The Parents (Chp 1)

{Eddie Munson x Fem Reader
A/N: YALL IM FINALLY BACK!! this is a fluff story, but it will 100% lead into something interesting (iykyk) 😏
Warnings: fluff, cursing, roughness}

A sliver of bright, fuzzy sunlight coming from the small window in Eddie's room shot over your face as you woke up, your eyes squinting as you blinked. Propping yourself up on your elbows, you blink quite frantically, ruffling up your hair with a hand and then rubbing your eyes. Yawning, you turn over, now facing the man of your dreams. Pouring your eyes over his face, you brush a small black curl behind Eddie's ear, his face so peaceful and innocent, glowing almost. You treasured moments like this, moments of absolute bliss in the chaos that was your senior year at Hawkins High. Checking the clock, that somehow miraculously worked, in the corner of the small room you groan and gently wake Eddie up.
"Eddie, Eddie," you whisper, shaking his toned body gently. "Eds, oh my god," you groan again, rolling your eyes weakly and pushing his face to the other side. You almost give up, but before you can flop your tired body next to his, Eddie finally wakes, grabbing you by the waist with one arm and placing you gently on top of his torso.
"Morning princess," he mutters, craning his head to look up at you with a smile, eyes squinting from the light filtering through the curtains and adjusting to the light. With a small smile you lean forwards and give him a kiss on the forehead as he rubs his eyes. Propping himself up on his elbows to look at you closer, Eddie brings up a hands and places it gently on your face, caressing your cheek with his thumb.
"I cant't believe the freak is finally meeting someone's parents, and this time not to apologise for some dumb shit," he says with a chuckle, causing you to laugh and climb off his stomach.
"And I can't believe I'm the sucker who's parents have to meet your ass," you snark back, your hands on your hips and hair a mess, makeup from the previous day still tracked across your skin. The response back was Eddie's signature smirk which made you let out a quiet giggle. "Now hurry up and get ready, we only have an hour a bit, they invited us for lunch after all." Making your way into the bathroom, you brush your teeth and begin to undress yourself to get into the shower.
"Christ, y/n, you're beautiful" you hear, turning around to see Eddie with no shirt on and his toothbrush dangling from a corner of his mouth, flannel pants askew showing his underwear beneath it. With his hair in a small ponytail, pick necklace on and tattoos on full display, you can't lie, it really got the butterflies in your stomach to take full control.
"Oh really?" you ask, raising an eyebrow and teasingly taking the only article of clothing left on your body, your bra, off as slowly as possible. Cocking his head to one side, your boyfriend moves closer to your now naked self, placing his hands on your waist and trailing his eyes up and down your body.
"Abso-fucking-lutely," he breathes, moving one of his hands from your hip to tuck a loose strand of hair from your bun behind your ear and then to move your chin up so your eyes met his dark ones.
"Well, Romeo," you whisper, giving Eddie the doe eyes that you know made him melt every time, "you can get a better look if you ditch the toothbrush and come and join me." With a wink you open the shower curtain and step into the bathtub, closing the material behind you, smirking when you hear rapid noises, a combination of spitting, running water and the removal of clothes. Turning on the taps, you feel the curtain rip open and a now breathless Eddie step into the small space with you. Grabbing your face roughly and latching his lips onto yours, Eddie let's the water run all over his hair, the kiss growing more and more passionate, your tongues practically fighting the other. Placing you in the corner of the wall, Eddie resurfaces from the kiss and smiles at you, panting, grabbing your ass.
"Shit," he breathes, "I should call you beautiful more often."