The Ride

{Eddie Munson x Fem Reader
A/N: yall omg what the hell thank you so much for 200 reads!! by the way, i'm going on holidays so updates might be a lil slow! sorry :(
Warnings: pet names, cussing, 🍃 usage}

"I JUST CAN'T GET IT, UGH," you scream, burying your face in your hands and laughing with frustration. "I don't get how you do this at all Eds, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MOVE MY FINGER FROM THERE TO THERE?!", pointing dramatically from one guitar string to the other, screwing your eyes in anger.
"Sweetheart, you're overcomplicating it for no reason, look," Eddie laughs. "Hey, pass her here," he motions towards the guitar and dejectedly you pass it back to him, sitting cross legged at the back of his truck. Putting your elbow on your thigh and placing your face in your palm, you watch amazed as Eddie effortlessly plays the piece you were struggling to moment prior. Seeing his fingers move with such urgency and swiftness stirred something in your stomach and made your face blush, your eyes travelling up from his hands and guitar to his pin studded jacket and to his face. That fucking adorable face. With his tongue sticking out a little in concentration, eyes so dark yet so comforting and lips that were practically begging to be kissed, which they actually were a mere few hours before this at school behind the bleachers.
"See? That simple y/n!"
Eddie patted the space in between his outstretched legs, "Sit here and I'll help you, c'mon." Pouting, you crawl over to your boyfriend and sit where he told you to, him placing the guitar strap about your body and snaking his arms around your own. Cupping his hands around yours, Eddie uses your fingers like little puppets, moving them around what he calls "his number 2 girl." Putting his chin on your shoulder, Eddie gives your neck a little kiss after playing each note, causing you to giggle throughout the entire song. During this, you can't help but wonder about how in the world the preppy girl at school fell in love with the DnD loving dweeb, but here they were, sitting in the back of his truck sharing the sweetest of moments. But, you thought with a smirk. Let's change that. Moving his hands from your waist, you take off Eddie's guitar and place it down carefully, making sure it wasn't anywhere close to the either of you, for the safety of the guitar course. Flipping your body around, you crawl forwards until Eddie's back was practically glued to the wall. "Jesus y/n, what are you doing?" he says with a short laugh, noticing the lust dancing in your eyes.
"Well hopefully, you," you remark with a grin, smashing your lips against his and threading your fingers through his hair. Taking off his jacket, Eddie kicks off his shoes with excitement placing his hands gently on either sides of your face. Breaking the kiss for a moment, both you and Eddie yank your shirts off, panting, throwing them to join the other articles of clothing discarded around your boyfriend's car. Grabbing you with one hand hooked around your back, Eddie pulls you closer towards him while you distractedly without looking take off your shoes.
"Sex in a car huh," he says with a smile, "haven't done this in a while."
Dragging you back into the kiss, Eddie undoes your bra, throwing it to the corner of the little space, clutching one of your tits with his hand and massaging it tenderly. Moaning into the passionate kiss, you can feel yourself getting wetter and wetter, along with the feeling of a hard object after you "innocently" place your hand on Eddie's crotch resulting in a beautiful groan coming from his mouth. Sitting you down on his lap, Eddie lifts up your skirt and moves your g string to the side, placing a finger in your slick folds and trailing it up and down your slit. You take a shaky breath in as he adds a second finger, his other hand still caressing your boob.
"You're already wet for me princess? You really must be obsessed with me, naughty girl" Eddie says with a smirk, looking at your fluttering eyes and lipbite repressing your moans. Taking his hand away from your dripping pussy, Eddie licks his fingers clean and reaches into the back pocket of his jeans pulling out a condom. You get up for a second, allowing your baby to take of his jeans and undies in one swell motion. Your eyes widen as you remember how big Eddie's cock was, and realise how fuckable your boyfriend looked with his tip leaking precum and with veins running throughout.
"I know, it's impressive right?"
Eddie asks with a devilish smile, causing you to laugh,
"Shut up," and kiss him once again. Putting on the condom with ease as he had done for you many times previous, you get up slightly and lower yourself onto Eddie's large length. You moan aloud and wince from the pain of being stretched out, your eyes still rolling to the back of your head from the pleasure of it all. Eddie moves his hands to your ass, massaging and kneeding them like dough,
"It's ok darling, take your time."
You nod, taking in some sharp breaths and begin slowly grinding on Eddie's dick, making your toes curl a little and a small moan to escape your lips. Picking up the pace now, you ride faster, moving your hips hypnotisingly, causing moans to stream out of your boyfriend's mouth as well as yours.
"Fuck y/n," Eddie breathed, his eyes shut and head thrown back. Deciding to copy something you saw in a porno a few months before this, you get up slightly and then lower yourself back down, getting rewarded by loud beautiful moans. Giving yourself a small smug grin, you jump again, picking up the pace and going faster and faster, feeling the ridges of Eddie's dick through the condom. Jumping to a steady rhythm on your boyfriend's cock you loudly moan, and look down to see Eddie covering his mouth with a hand and admiring your body while you use your magic to milk his cock.
"Shit, shit, shit oh my god," you hear, making you beam with happiness. You loved pleasuring your little freak. Going back to riding, you throw your arms around Eddie's neck and moan into his ear, your pace increasing with each passing second and the pleasure being too much too bear.
"Fuck y/n, you have no idea how much that just turned me on," Eddie panted, his moans becoming louder. The truck practically shaking at this point, you feel your end closing in, and so does Eddie.
"Eds I'm so close, oh my god," you moan and are met with,
"Faster please, faster."
Increasing your speed and riding him like an actual horse you suddenly feel a tight knot in your stomach about to loosen and scream through your gasps,
"IM COMING, FUCK,"
"SHIT SAME, JESUS CHRIST!"
You feel the condom fill up inside you and feel your juices spray out of your pussy and onto the rubber. You fall beside Eddie, your hair messy with sweat and snuggle up into his arms.
"You're the best girlfriend I could have ever asked for y/n." Eddie whispers, squeezing you closer into his body. "And I'm being serious with that, it's not just the weed talking."