Hot Summer (Chp 2)

{A/N: omg tysm for all the reads!
Warnings ⚠️: cursing, hair grabbing, degrading, pet names, gagging, choking}

You move your head lower and begin sucking deep purple saucers into Eddie's neck while he softly moans.
"Jesus Henderson", he breathes, trailing his fingers up your back and unhooking your bra, throwing it somewhere across the room. You move from his neck to his face, and smash your lips against his, all those years of lust and passion thrown into a rough and heavy kiss. It was like a beast had awaken in you, and oh my god did he love it. Your tongues thrashing together, you moan into Eddie's mouth, him resurfacing to groan,
"Baby, you have no idea what you're doing to me right now."
"Oh," you pant with a smirk, "but I do", as you feel a hard bulge against your ass and make your way down his body to rip his pants off, taking his underwear with them. You gasp slightly as your eyes meet his 8 inch cock, with veins flowing throughout his now rock hard member, tip pink and leaking precum. Eddie smirks down at your wide eyes and struggles not to paint your adorable face with white right there.
"Go on y/n, take it like the little slut you are."
Grabbing a fistful of your hair, he forces his dick down your throat and thrusts, making your eyes water and mascara threaten to run. Gagging, your tongue circles the underside of his tip until you pull back a little and replace the emptiness with your hands, completing the task your mouth couldn't.
"Shit, shit, shit", Eddie moaned, causing your underwear to dampen and your mouth to water. He releases your hair and you spring back, your cheeks puffy and coughing, mascara tracks all over your sweat coated skin.
"You ok y/n?"
Eddie asks, sympathising with you after seeing your face a mess from choking. You take a shaky inhale in and look up at your best friend from his waist and give him puppy dog eyes.
"Please, fuck my mouth harder."
Eddie runs a hand through your hair,
"Awe sweetheart, I'm going to ruin your pretty whore face."
Tauntingly, you stick out your pink tongue and Eddie takes it as an invitation to to slide his shaft into your hot mouth and thrusts in and out slowly, spit flowing down your chin and your teeth lightly grazing his length. Eddie took a sharp inhale and felt his body melt as he felt a knot his his stomach tighten. He began to speed up, the lewd sounds causing you to moan against his cock sending vibrations throughout his entire body. Now getting the rhythm, you control your gagging and get into the groove and pace, toying your tongue around his tip and the underside of his member.
"Fuck y/n I'm so close," Eddie panted through his moans and grunts, only making you go faster, wanting your obsession to come all over your face. You pull away once more to get more air into your lungs and use your hands to keep him going,
"Come for me baby. Use me."
Pushing yourself back onto his dick, you suck faster, your dainty fingers working off the inches you couldn't reach. Humming, your tongue teases the tip of Eddie's cock, speeding up now, forcing him to grab your hair with his back arching.
"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"
Suddenly you feel a gush of warm salty liquid flow down your mouth, painting your tongue white and causing the grip on your hair to relax. You reap the rewards of your efforts and swallow all of his come, crawling you way back up to Eddie's chest.
"Shit you're good at that you little slut." Eddie gasps, his hands now massaging your ass.
"Only the best for you fuckface," you reply with a grin before going in for another kiss. But Eddie stops you, and grabs your waist, flipping on top of your body and flashing you a devilish smirk.
"Oh princess, did you forget? It's my turn now."