Hot Summer (Chp 3)

{A/N: yall omg this is the last part for this story!! i was gonna make another one but i don't want to bore you guys so i decided not to 😭
Warnings: handcuffs, cussing, pet names}

Lowering his body onto yours, Eddie leans down and latches onto one of your tits, sucking on your rock hard nipple all while massaging your other boob.
"Fuck me, Eds," you moan, clamping your hands over your mouth to stifle the unholy noises pouring from your mouth.
"Don't worry darling," Eddie says smugly, coming off your tit with a vulgar pop, "that is the plan." He notices your hands harbouring on your puffy lips and removes them with a quick flick of his singular free hand.
"I want to hear your moans y/n, I want to hear how I'm making your slutty ass feel when I use you." Eddie continues sucking and touching your boobs, his touch causing goosebumps to travel all through your steaming body and causing the hormonal sex crazed beast inside of you wanting him to do more already. You feel your pussy dripping wet and throbbing for his rough guitarist fingertips and want him to fill you up with his massive cock when suddenly he stops and looks up at you with a smirk on his face. Eddie gets up from his spot on your breasts and grabs a pair of handcuffs from his coat rack.
"May I?" he questions playfully, knowing full well of your answer,
"What do you think Munson?"
Making his way back to the bed, Eddie aggressively smashes his lips against yours, his tongue fighting for dominance, which he ultimately gains. You feel cold metal rings click around your wrists and can't help but smile into your kiss. 'Fuck, here we go' you think, with the certainty that you will not be able to walk the next morning. You come out of the kiss with a moan, feeling Eddie's hands take complete control of your tits.
"I need you Eddie. Please," you pant through your moans, your hands squirming in their mini jail cells.
"Be patient sweetheart." Eddie whispers with a wicked smile, crawling down your body. Placing small kisses down your stomach, Eddie reaches your small, black booty shorts and rips them off, revealing a lacy pair of underwear you also nicked from Victoria Secret. To edge you as much as he could, Eddie slid your bottoms off as slow as possible down your legs, driving you absolutely mad, your pathetic-ness showing.
"Aw, y/n, you look so fucking adorable right now, shaking at my mercy," he says taunting, making you wriggle in your handcuffs weakly. "I'm in control here baby, and I'm going to make you feel better than you've ever felt before." Going to take off his rings, you stop Eddie with a smirk,
"No! Keep them on." Edie flashes a grin back at you,
"That's my girl." Separating your legs, Eddie turns his attention to your now soaking pussy and lowers himself down, placing small kisses on it, making you squirm and your handcuffs to make marks on your wrists.
"Please Eddie oh my fucking god please," you practically yell, looking down at him, seeing a smug grin spread across his face. Suddenly he plunges his face into your pussy, using his tongue to trace all around your wet folds. He places his hands on your waist and pulls you closer into his face, flipping the lips of your pussy up and savouring the taste of your juices. You throw back your head with your eyes closed and softly moan, thrusting slowly into Eddie's mouth. Now speeding up, Eddie sucks on your clit, licking and teasing it with his tongue, his hand making its way to caress your folds, helping you reach your high in two amazing ways. You whimper from the stimulation, with Eddie humming into your pussy. "God darling, you taste so good," his voice sending vibrations throughout your pussy. You feel weak looking up at your bound wrists, just wanting to grab his head and push it into your throbbing, pulsating clit.
"Faster Eddie, oh my god faster," you gasp through your moans, your hips bucking, practically begging for his touch.
"Anything for you, y/n," he says, speeding up with his touch. Coming up from your mound, Eddie shoves two fingers in you, causing you to moan out loud in pleasure,
"Oh fuck, Eds-" you get cut off by his lips, tasting yourself on his tongue which just turns you on even more. Toying his thumb around your clit, he flicks the throbbing bud, causing your to gasp with pleasure.
"Shit, Eddie oh my god," you moan into the kiss, nearing your climax by the minute. Wriggling and squirming around in your handcuffs, you feel a tight knot in your stomach tighten and tighten and your pussy to be absolutely overflowing with juices when, "I'm so close, baby fuck." Abandoning the kiss, Eddie goes back down to your sopping mound and uses his tongue skilfully around your folds along with his fingers speeding up, making your legs straighten and causing butterflies in your stomach. "I'm coming oh my god I'M COMING," you scream, your juices cascading down into Eddie's mouth, him lapping your pussy dry and sucking your juices and come from his ringed fingers. He crawls back up your body and goes to unlock your handcuffs, after doing so, pulling you into a passionate kiss, running his hands through your hair and flipping you on top of him.
"I love you so much, y/n, so fucking much," he sighs, staring into your eyes with the same amount of love you knew you felt for him. "Always have and always will." Putting your hands on his cheeks, you kiss Eddie on his forehead,
"I love you too knucklehead, no matter what happens."