Meet The Parents (Chp 2)

{Eddie Munson x Fem Reader
A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR BEING AFK, I WAS BUSY W SCHOOL 😭 ALSO TYSMMM FOR 9k READS!!
Warnings: daddy kink, kinda sub and dom, cussing, roughness}

You smirk, grabbing his face and bringing his lips back against yours, tucking his hair behind his ears. Taking his hands off your ass, Eddie thumps them down on the walls beside your head, pinning you against the wall and smirking when you gasp a little.
"I want to fuck you y/n, Right here, right now," he mutters, taking a hand to move your wet hair from your face. Staring your boyfriend directly in the eyes you lean forward, your lips inches away from his and your nipples touching his chest, his necklace ticking your boobs. Pushing your hair back and looking up at Eddie with wide eyes you whisper back, placing your hands on his chest.
"Do it... daddy."
Boom. Something set off in Eddie, causing your pussy to get wetter than you had ever been in this whole shower, even with the water running over both of your hot writhing bodies. He picks you up and twirls you around, slamming you against the wall on the other side of the shower, the warm water running rivers through the curves that was your body. Staring into his dark eyes, you shiver, the cold lust seeping from them driving you mad. Eddie, heavily breathing at this point, caresses your cheek slowly, water pouring from the shower head, entangling in his messy hair, glistening from the small bathroom light.
"Aw sweetheart," he chuckles with a grin, "I'm gonna ruin you."
Colliding his lips with yours, Eddie shoves his tongue down your throat, biting your bottom lip aggressively. Grabbing your wrists with a swift motion, Eddie locks them up above your head with a calloused hand, making you a prisoner to his sex crazed wiles. Taking his fingers, Eddie slowly runs two up and down your slit, toying with your clit and edging you slowly. You moan loudly into the kiss before throwing your head back in pleasure after feeling two fingers roughly shoved into your dripping cunt. Eddie plays with your folds, circling your clit with his thumb, deliberately avoiding the little rosebud.
"Fuck, Eds oh my god," you moan, feeling your boyfriend's fingers hit your g spot every single thrust in. "Faster, please, faster" you breathe through heavy pants, screwing your eyes shut and squirming underneath Eddie's fingers.
"Only if you say the magic words, y/n. Say it," Eddie seethes, expertly moving his fingers around your throbbing clit and collecting your juices with his fingertips.
"Please," you whimper, wriggling around your shower wall, begging for your release.
"Finish that sentence darling, go on, or no coming." Eddie proceeds to slow down with a grin on his face, as if proving his point, which, lets just say, it really, truly was.
"Oh my god," you bite your lip trying not to moan and throw your head back with your eyes still shut. "DADDY PLEASE!"
"Fuck y/n, that make me so hard," Eddie groans, smirking devilishly, finally rubbing small, fast circles on your clit with his thumb, picking up the pace in his fingers. Lowering himself using his hand that was holding your wrists together as makeshift handcuffs, Eddie places his mouth on your tit, moving his tongue in circles around your sensitive nipples and biting the small bud. You gasp in pleasure, breathing hard and moaning so loud the neighbours probably heard.
"Oh shit Eds, I'm so close" you groan, your breaths quickening and toes curling.
"Come for me y/n," he whispers, coming off your tit to kiss you hard on the mouth before going back to his sucking. Your pussy sopping wet, feeling the warm water ebb over your aching body, you feel your high nearing, butterflies taking full control over your stomach.
"Fuck, fuck, FUCK," you moan while screaming, "IM COMING EDDIE, OH FUCK!" Feeling your juices flowing out of your cunt, you drench Eddie's fingers in your come and feel your knees weaken from the strength of your orgasm. Eddie frees your hands and you slump into your boyfriend's chest, him licking his fingers clean of his efforts and wrapping his arms around you protectively. Coming out of your embrace you run your fingers through Eddie's wet curls and make out with him passionately, honestly, still feeling horny.
"That," you pant, coming out of the kiss and placing your hands on his waist "was so, so good, Eddie", causing him to smile and move his hands to either sides of your neck.
"Oh I know baby," he says smugly, smile still etched on his face, "but now?," he chuckles quietly. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you're not going to be able to even look your parents in the eye."