Chapter 11 This strange feeling..

Gabriel's pov.
Why the fck does he has a gun???

Aamon:Let him go before I shoot that nasty head of yours.

Gabriel's pov.
Fck!

*Gabriel pushed natan*

Aamon:!!

*Aamon grabbed natan fast as he glared at Gabriel running away*

Aamon: You're not going anywhere!

*Aamon then shot Gabriel's leg*

Gabriel:!!!

Natan's pov.
What the.

*Aamon went straight to Gabriel on the ground as koa was checking up on him*

Koa:I told you this was a bad idea!!

Gabriel:Ugh..sht!.

Aamon:Already warned you earlier didn't I...

*Aamon pointed his gun again at Gabriel then suddenly natan grabbed his arm*

Aamon:?

Natan:boss pls stop!! Don't kill them! Pls!

Aamon:...

*Aamon stayed silent as aamon then glared at the two guys again then put his gun away*

Aamon:Better be grateful natanis here protecting you..but the next time..you 2 are dead.  And just a reminder..tell anyone about this. You'll have someone to visit you at night.

*Aamon then grabbed natans arm as he dragged him away with him*

Natan's pov.
What the heck just happen.

*At the car*

*aamon went in the car about to start the car but then he looked at natan all shock shaking a bit*

Aamon's pov.
What the heck am I supposed to do now. Sht.

*Aamon sigh then he suddenly holds natans hand*

Natan:?.

Aamon:Look. I know you are scared right now cause of what happened. But I want to remind you to not tell anyone about it alright. We won't have a problem if you don't.

Natan:Y-Yes boss.

Aamon:Do you need anything before we drive off?

Natan:Nothing sir. Just take me home.

Aamon:Alright and here.

*Aamon gave the teddy bear he got him earlier*

Natan:Thank you, sir.

*Natan smiles a bit as he holds it, Aamon is glad to see he cheered up a bit as he started the car and drove off*

*Minutes have passed, they arrived at natans place*

Aamon:This is your apartment right?

Natan:Yes it is thank you for driving me here sir.

Aamon:No problem.

*As natan was about to go into his apartment he then slowly looked back, aamon was about to go in the car when he suddenly runs to him*

Natan:wait!

Aamon:hm?

*Natan suddenly kissed aamon on the cheeck, After that he rushed back to go to his apartment leaving aamon frozen*

*Natan went up the stairs as he went into his apartment now after natan went in he sat behind the door blushing Couldn't believe he did that*

*Aamon stayed silent for a while then he smiled as he went back inside the car*

Aamon:Such an interesting omega indeed mister natan is.

*As aamon drove off with a smile on his face*

Natan:Did he drive off now?. Ugh, this is so embarrassing. Can't believe I kissed him on the cheeck.

Natan's pov.
This feeling inside my chest. Should I be concerned or worried? Ugh, I don't know..my heart is beating like crazy!. I shouldn't be feeling this. Even to an alpha. They're jerks!. ... But. I gotta admit... The boss seems different from all of them. He saved me 2 times now. I don't know many more times he has to save me. But this is so wrong. Just gonna shower.

*As natan sighed and went into the bathroom, Couldn't stop thinking of what happened earlier*

*After a few minutes, natan was done showering *

Natan:Ah finally

*Natan then laid on the bed, then he saw the teddy bear aamon gave him, Natan then takes it while sitting on his bed, Natan smiled as he looked at the teddy bear then he kissed it a bit as he hugged it while laying on the bed*

Natan's pov.
So soft

*Natan was hugging the teddy bear, then suddenly his phone beeped*

Natan:hm?

*Natan grabbed it to check it, he saw aamon texted him*

Natan:Oh it's him

     Messages

Aamon:Thank you again for having fun with me in the amusement park I had a lot of fun.

Natan:Oh no problem!
Glad you had fun! Thank you btw
For the teddy bear again

Aamon:My pleasure, You better sleep
now you must be tired from all of that

Natan:Yeah I will see you on Monday again sir say thank you to gusion for inviting me

Aamon:I will.

Natan:Well good night sir

Aamon:Goodnight to natan

*Natan smiled as he yawns and turns off the lights so he can sleep now, He then made the teddy bear next to him as he falls asleep now*

*With aamon*

*Aamon smiles as he finished talking to natan then suddenly gusion came out from nowhere*

Gusion:Oooo~ who are you talking to brother?

Aamon:None of your business gusion

Gusion:Ehh that's mean! I know you're talking to mister natan!

Aamon:No im not go away

Gusion:Just admit you like him already at least

Aamon:Just go away gusion

Gusion:Fine. Jeeez

*Gusion storms off aamon's room*

Gusion:I will just send the pictures to him then! Hehe

*Gusion took out his phone as he send the photos of him and natan earlier then he happily goes away while calling his bf next*

*Aamon heard a notification from his phone*

Aamon:hm?

*Aamon took his phone to check what gusion said*

Aamon:Eh?

*Aamon sees photos of him and natan earlier*

Aamon's pov.
That little brat

*Aamon sigh but he keeps looking at the photo especially natan in it, he then saved the photos in his gallery then after checking some works again*

To be continued.