Chapter 23 Sudden visit?

Aamon:What an interesting night.

*Aamon had a smile on his face as he was about to go in he was interrupted by someone*

Aila:Excuse me, boss.

Aamon:hm?

Aila:Sorry for the sudden call I'm aila one of the workers who worked for your company

Aamon's pov.
Ah, it's the beta girl who hangs out with natan.

Aamon:What brings you here? I thought you have left.

Aila:Well I was supposed to but I suddenly stopped by to hear something important.

Aamon:Hm I see.

*The 2 glance at each other*

Aamon:if there's anything for you to say I will take my leave now

*Aamon was about to go in his car when suddenly aila grabbed his shirt tight*

Aila:If you know what's the best sir. I request you just stay away from natan.

*Aamon then looked at her with an upset look*

Aamon:Hah. and why should I?

Aila:I think we both know why boss. You'll just hurt natan and I know it.

Aamon:I can do what I want.

Aila:You don't und-

*Then aamon walked straight to aila glaring at her*

Aamon:I'm letting this slide cause you are his friend. so consider yourself lucky beta.

*Aamon gave her a last glare as he storms off to his car, Aila was upset as her hands were shaking*

Aila's pov.
Lucky my a$$...
I'll protect natan no matter what.
even from you.

Aila:tch.

*Aila then stormed off as she went home upset*

Driver:Looks like you have a love rival, sir

Aamon:hah, How marvelous...

Aamon's pov.
Friend or not I won't think twice about shooting that piece of brain you have.
Just one finger on my omega and you'll regret it aila.

*Next day*

*Natan yawned as he was brushing his teeth as he was looking at the mirror, he couldn't help to think about the last time he chuckle a bit as he kept remembering it*

Natan's pov.
Who knew Mr. paxley would be cute as he apologize,
how precious

*Natan then finished brushing as he was washing his face, as he was done he then all of a sudden someone knocked on the door*

Natan:? Who could that be?

*Natan went to the door as he opens he was surprised to see aamon there*

Natan:eh? Boss? What brings you here?

*Aamon was just quiet as he has his arms crossed, he then just helped himself in and didn't answer natan"s question*

Natan's pov.
What's up with him?

*Natan sighed as he closed the door and follows aamon*

Natan:You want anything?

Aamon:Just tea.

Natan:Alr be right back

*Natan went to the kitchen to make tea for him, aamon just looked around the face while he was waiting for him Aamon then noticed he still has the stuffed toy he got him last time when they hang out he blushed a bit but felt relief he still kept it he put the toy back suddenly a picture fell to the ground*

Aamon:?

*Aamon picked up as he saw a picture of natan when he was younger with his mom her face seem blurry so he couldn't tell, al he question why the piece of paper ripped part of a guy next to their face ripped off*

Aamon's pov.
He seems to have a bad relationship with his father as well huh?

*Aamon kept looking at the picture and focused on his mom again*

Aamon's pov.
I could see where natan's looks somehow got from

Natan:? boss?

Aamon:?!

*Natan was finished making tea when he saw he has the picture he was looking for last night*

Natan:Oh you found it! glad it was still somewhere here

Aamon:Ah sorry

Natan:There's no need to apologize it's quite alright

*Natan put the tea on the table as he sat down on the couch with him*

Aamon:The piece of it seems ripped

Natan:Yes, I did that on purpose.

*Natan looked at the part of his dad ripped a bit with a low smile*

Aamon:You seem close to your mom

Natan:Well ofc. she was always my defender even as an omega.

*Natan smiled disappear and thought of his mom then suddenly aamon put his head on his shoulder*

Natan:?

Aamon:Well your mom is one strong omega, I can see you got it from her didn't you?

Natan:haha, well I suppose? who knows

Aamon:How lucky I only got from my mom was her, Furio's side same as dad

*Aamon sighed, and Natan giggled a bit as he patted his head*

Natan:Well that explains that side does it?

Aamon:Yeah yeah I get your point

*Natan kept laughing as he patted his head, aamon gave a low smile when he saw natan's smile*

Aamon's pov.
Lovely.

To be continued..