Chapter 19 Shes beautiful..

*Two of them went silent while they were in the car, natan kept hugging aamons jacket as it was around him Aamon finally arrived at where natan apartment is than aamon broke the silence*

Aamon:Look. You don't have to leave natan...

Natan:And why not? It's my decision, not yours.

*Aamon sighed as he put his hand on his face*

Aamon:I'll double up your payment if you stay. I can do that for you.

Natan:I may be desperate for money. But no thx. I rather work somewhere that is far from you and your stupid fiance.

Aamon:For the last time she is not my fiance! Yes, I agree to have the date with her but just that! That's all I agreed! I never loved her and I won't ever will!!
Cause I like you natan!

*Natan can't just fall for that such word as he looked away*

Natan:What makes you think I will believe you now? Some of you alphas just want fun.

Aamon:Well I don't ok??

Natan:Yeah right. What kind of prank you are pulling on me huh?

Aamon:Natan is not a prank pls-

Natan:No I don't wanna hear it... If you want me to believe such words you are saying... Then prove it to me...

*Natan then took his jacket off him as he opens the door he was about to get off then suddenly aamon holds his hand*

Natan:?.

Aamon:When I finally prove the love im saying to you.. You'll be with me, right?

Natan:It depends on how feel aamon.

*Natan got off aamons car as he went upstairs to his apartment, leaving aamon all silent as he watch him safely going into his apartment*

Aamon's pov.
Alright then... I'll prove the love that im showing... Then you'll be my omega. And only omega just wait natan. Just wait.

*Aamon then drove off*

Natan's pov.
Ah sht. Can't believe I called him by his name. But... Ugh just nvm. Better get some rest soon. Have a big day again tomorrow. Couldn't even work right as I hear those stupid feedback comments from my co-workers.
At least aila and lunox were there for me.

*Natan sighed as he lay on his bed he then heard a ringing suddenly from his phone. He then answered it to check who it was he recognize the voice seemed to be aila*

Natan:Oh hey aila!

Aila(Call):Hey natan! Sorry if I bothered you haha

Natan:Oh no is quite alright don't worry! Is there something you need?

Aila(Call):Ah yes! Well just wanna ask if you would like to hang out with me on Saturday. Maybe just walk and spend time together if you don't mind

Natan:Ah what ofc! I'm free anyway on Saturday so you can count me in

Aila(Call):Im glad! This time I'll be treating you!

*Natan giggles as Aila seemed proud after she said those words*

Natan:Alright alright but as a gentleman, I should also pay for something for our hang out

Aila:I know I know, Well then see you on Saturday soon natan!

Natan:See you as well

*Aila hangs up as natan then put his phone down*

Natan's pov
Spending time with aila might make me stop thinking about aamon for a while At least. Hope our hang-out will end up good. Gonna take a nap so tired right Now.